Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Josh Duggar admits to "making mistakes" as a teen sexual molester

LadySkinsFan

“The real issue is that juvenile records should be protected”

“[Our daughters] were more victimized by the tabloids [digging up this story] the last few weeks, than what happened to them 12-years ago.”

When those are the kind of answers you produce, its probably best not to do the damn interview.

When those are the kind of answers you produce, its probably best not to do the damn interview.

And miss the members of a celebrity cult of moralizing child mollesters going on Fox News to announce that the liberal media is victimizing them as part of the liberal conspiracy to make them look like conservatives?

Just awful.

The family are the real victims. 

"Over the clothes" which sounded like they didn't even believe.

All this does it make it sound like there is much worse stuff they never want to get out there,

Hope TLC does this world a favor and pulls the show. If Foxnews is such a supporter. Let them pick it up.

If it was only over-the-clothes and sleeping kids who were unaware, it seems to me he would have gotten away with it.  I'd bet anything they are minimizing and in fact it was a lot worse.  

That. And then the interviewer going on O'Reilly and focusing on how the information got out. Because that was the real crime. Not that the records were amazingly destroyed. Not how the parents handled it then....or apparently now. Not that the real victims MIGHT for years have been told they aren't that, and it was just an innocent mistake. Just gross all over.

What I cannot figure out is why there is a statute of limitations on sexual abuse/molestation/etc.

ya think he should be charged as a minor or adult?

same reason it exists for everything but murder

Jim Bob was in the Arkansas House and on the judiciary committee. Pretty sure he would be aware of statues of limitations amd such... as well as legal process.

But - what about the Duggars being cancelled and a new show about Jessa and Jill's family?

Also, why no interview with Josh and his wife?

But - what about the Duggars being cancelled and a new show about Jessa and Jill's family?

I heard TLC may be planning that. I guess they figure as long as the tainted characters are gone, they're all good to make more dough.

Jim Bob was in the Arkansas House and on the judiciary committee. Pretty sure he would be aware of statues of limitations amd such... as well as legal process.

You have a much higher opinion of legislators than I do.

Late to this discussion and haven't read everything so my apologies, but I really just want to know who in the hell would open up their lives to reality TV/media scrutiny with this type of **** in their past?  I mean, they seriously have to be retarded if they thought any of that information, juvenile or not, was safely sealed away forever and ever from the likes of TMZ and InTouch.  What morons.  That said, I am having trouble deciding who is more of a ****-tard in this case:  this family or those who defend them. :rolleyes:

Late to this discussion and haven't read everything so my apologies, but I really just want to know who in the hell would open up their lives to reality TV/media scrutiny with this type of **** in their past?  

Ummm....  people with 67 kids and no skills or money to support them?  

fox news tv is running with this right now:

that the liberal media is attacking the dugars because they are christian but praises bruce jenner, or whatever his name is now, because they're pushing an agenda.

Archived