Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Redskins Draft Thread,(all rounds)

PCS

Safe to say that nobody's getting that $1 mil from the mock draft contest? lol

Mocking the NFL Draft is probably harder to do than the NCAA tournament.

Shaq to the Panthers?

Ogbuehi to the Bengals?

Who would have gotten those?

We have CLEAR need and take the best OL prospect in the draft after no one clearly offered us a trade which had better value for the #5 pick and people complain.

People are skeptical because we passed on a player many talent evaluators considered the best player in the draft and a potentially transcendent defensive lineman in the vein of JJ Watt.

A JJ Watt-talent is more valuable than any all-pro guard/right tackle-talent

The more I examine this pick the more I'm thoroughly happy with it. Like most here I was disappointed we passed on Wiliams but how can any fan not be excited about the team finally addressing the RT position! Moses unfortunately wasn't the answer and there is a chance that Trent isn't here next year. This pick addresses both issues.

Williams was arguably the sexiest pick when it got to us. But with our craptastic O-line, Scherff was the wiser choice. It's been a LONG time since we've had two solid O-linemen. Besides, with the FA additions to the O-line the last few weeks, and the fact that we need to see solid performance from Robert and needing to see how he plays with a solid line (no excuses), this wasn't the year for the sexy pick.

I hope McLovin goes OL with the next pick as well. Then, DB.

I keep posting about the O-Line picks. Another thing to note is it seems almost every Offensive Lineman pick is going earlier (a few much) than the "Experts" had predicted...

as I recall they were really focusing hard on pass rushers

Just got home and read through this thread.  The Schreff pick was hilarious to read.  Thank you guys. :)

Mannnnn I'm still recovering. I feel a lil better. I was shocked to the core. No problem with the player, but big problem at 5. Leo should have been the pick imo. Can't believe Scherff was #3 on our board. That is surprising

The report is that Scherff was 3rd on the Skins board ahead of Williams.

Consensus amongst talking heads maybe. But nobody knows any of the official boards.

Do you think the 4 GMs ahead of us drafted based on need, or blindly took their BPA? 

My thinking, we see GMs drafting to needs at times. 

Archived