Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Redskins Draft Thread,(all rounds)

PCS

You know what this really means?

Mcc may be a genius... if this fortifies the OL  Its basically saying,  Okay RG3, mr Heisman.....Put up or shut up now... and if he sucks maybe we pick high next year and draft a QB :/

We are going to run the ball A LOT is what that pick tells me. Think Seattles offense.

I'd like to see a mock thread where we picked Williams and Jets went Gurley or something and NYG went Scherf. 

In an alternate universe, I wonder how much of a love fest it would be right now.

Yeah, the Redskins are done for the night. Though most are probably interested in who the Eagles and Cowboys select, many have to work tomorrow (not me :) ).

You mean there are some of our fans that go to work the day after we win off the field?

He's Samoan. It's called a lava-lava and it's traditional. Everyone on the islands wears them.

Now that, is a piece of information that was very helpful.  Thank you.

(btw I wasn't making light of it, I thought he looked samoan, but it's not a culture I'm very familiar with.)

"The only red flag on (Leonard) Williams are shoulder problems that have dogged him since 2013. He had right labrum surgery after the '13 season and sat out spring practice, but the problem persisted to the point he missed some practices in '14 and begged off bench pressing at the combine or pro day. "If you can't lift, if you don't have those shoulders, what are you doing all the time?" one personnel man said. "Throwing guys. You can rely on your quickness only so far."

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/southern-cal-defensive-lineman-leonard-williams-could-be-top-draft-pick-b99487233z1-301376421.html

On another note, I wonder if they can kick Tom Compton inside to guard?

Moses and Dixon can back up at T.

Starters: TWilliams-TCompton-KLichtensteiger-SLong-BScherff.

Chester can get cut, Lauvao can stay for a year as a back up.

Looks pretty good to me....

I'd like to see a mock thread where we picked Williams and Jets went Gurley or something and NYG went Scherf. 

In an alternate universe, I wonder how much of a love fest it would be right now.

There would have been a run on knee pads at downtown Chicago sporting good stores to alleviate the collective pressure of the entire national sports media getting down to vigorously and methodically service Tom Coughlin, their FO and the ******* Maras for making a pick that saves their team and western civilization in one swoop.

Well, maybe just keep him as true LT as perennial back for next 3 years. If he doesn't have skill to transition to right and gets more out of his talent at LT, keep him there. Now we got Scherf. Just cultivate Moses at LT and hope we only need him in spot service.

Yeah, no doubt there's a plan. I think he'll be a pretty good backup at LT.

Now that, is a piece of information that was very helpful.  Thank you.

(btw I wasn't making light of it, I thought he looked samoan, but it's not a culture I'm very familiar with.)

No worries. I didn't think you were making light of it. I only know cause living in SoCal I made a bunch of polynesian friends (some Tongan some Samoan), and my Samoan friends gave me a lava lava before I left.

People's research is based off of the opinions they read. Mcglouhan's research is based off of the film he watches and actually understands. He "reached" because he didn't agree with the analysts not because the critical fans did any work and formed an opinion . How can you be mad at a guy you 100% know is better than you at making these decisions?

Exactly. And McClu's track record is the best in the league at picking talent. I'm going to defer to his knowledge instead of the negative nancy knuckleheads on this board! We finally get a legit GM that you idiots have been torching Snyder over for greater than a decade, and he got arguably the best football guy in the league right now, and you go wet the freakin' bed?! Un-Be-Lievable!!

Exactly. And McClu's track record is the best in the league at picking talent. I'm going to defer to his knowledge instead of the negative nancy knuckleheads on this board! We finally get a legit GM that you idiots have been torching Snyder over for greater than a decade, and he got arguably the best football guy in the league right now, and you go wet the freakin' bed?! Un-Be-Lievable!!

You sound tired. Go to bed, son. :)

Archived