Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

7 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

@The Sisko, Brick wall there sir. Built by Mexican folks...and paid for by them. Get with twa and figure that mess out. 

I do notice that if I drive a more expensive car ...I get pulled over less often. Maybe because of my tinted windows. I also notice that I am more likely to get pulled when I have out of state tags. I fly all the time now...damn, I am slightly tan. 

Wonder if there is some profiling going on there. 

My dad has always sped through the highways...been pulled over so many times that I can't count. He whips out his military ID..."slow it down sir". 

I loved that ID when I was a kid. 

I have a hard time figuring you out Kosher Ham. IM not sure if this is dark humor, a deceivingly presented way in which you are implicitly agreeing with Sisko but appearing not to on the surface .. or just some master trolling. Its like you speak in oxymorons or contradictions of multiple thoughts that are actually intelligently connected. ... or im just looking way too far into things. 

14 hours ago, Larry said:

The bottom line is, there's a whole bunch of really stupid people out there who have decided that "not doing what the cop tells you" (or "he might have been armed") justifies shooting somebody.  

Now no, I'm not saying that a police officer has to allow a Bad Guy to fire two rounds at him before he is allowed to draw his weapon.  

But I don't think it's unreasonable to think that the guy has to be armed, before you can shoot him.  (At least as a general guideline.  No doubt there are exceptions.)  

The impression I've got (and I'll admit, that impression might be incorrect, and might simply be based on watching 50s TV shows) is that, when a cop shoots somebody, then that person had better have a gun in his hand, or the cop is in at least a whole bunch of trouble.  

And I can see an argument that maybe that rule (assuming it was a rule) is obsolete, and needs to be changed.  

But shooting someone is supposed to be the response to "he was within a fraction of a second of killing somebody".  Not the response to "I told him to get on his knees, and he didn't."  

Might want to be careful throwing around accusations of being stupid when you don't appear to have any training or experience in what you think you know on this matter.

Fractions of a second eh? I don't think that's going to work out the way you think it will.

15 hours ago, tshile said:

Might want to be careful throwing around accusations of being stupid when you don't appear to have any training or experience in what you think you know on this matter.

Just out of curiosity, what sort of training or experience do you feel someone must possess, in order to be qualified to look at a person who is expressing the opinion that "not doing what the cop tells you justifies the cop shooting an unarmed person", and conclude that said person is or is not stupid?  

Edited by Larry

23 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I have a hard time figuring you out Kosher Ham. IM not sure if this is dark humor, a deceivingly presented way in which you are implicitly agreeing with Sisko but appearing not to on the surface .. or just some master trolling. Its like you speak in oxymorons or contradictions of multiple thoughts that are actually intelligently connected. ... or im just looking way too far into things. 

You're looking far too into it...never try and understand the Kosher..he is an enigma wrapped in a question. He moves quick and disappears without a sight...

...who knows what lurks in the hearts of evil men?

...the Kosher Ham knows....muhahahahha

Edited by Xameil
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Larry said:

Just out of curiosity, what sort of training or experience do you feel someone must possess, in order to be qualified to look at a person who is expressing the opinion that "not doing what the cop tells you justifies the cop shooting an unarmed person", and conclude that said person is or is not stupid?  

Well, if someone isn't willing to be more nuanced about the situation than "not doing what a cop tells you justifies the cop shooting an unarmed person", then I feel like you need to have had to actually be responsible for responding to such a situation. Then, maybe, you'd take it a little more seriously and understand why your description is dumb.

If you were willing to be more nuanced, then I'd be much more flexible. After all, it's dangerous to play the game of saying you can't judge because you haven't done the job. Not as dangerous and what you're doing, but still.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Larry said:

That's not what I said. Not following instructions in and of itself isn't a reason to be shot. You make it sound like I said if a cop tells you to turn down your music, and you don't, then it's ok for the cop to shoot someone.

An example would be like the incident in Charlotte. If a cop, or in this case, cops, tell you to drop your weapon, and you don't comply, then yeah, it's within their right to shoot you. 

Edited by Ray-Ban Dan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Which one? 

Any one.  

You have a weapon in your hand and the Police tell you to drop it, you need to drop it.  Don't understand why this is such a difficult thing to understand.

17 hours ago, Larry said:

One who understands proper punctuation and doesn't post a rambling, run-on sentence.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Of course they should.  The don't sell "ISIS Lives Matter" shirts.

BLM is only following in the foot-prints of race hucksters and trying to make a quick buck on the backs of young black men getting killed every day by other young black men. Shameful.    Shame.  Shame.  Shame.

17 minutes ago, btfoom said:

Of course they should.  

Agreed. Every private business should refuse to sell any t shirt which somebody says is offensive to them. 

51naiiyrSyL._SY450_.jpg

19 minutes ago, btfoom said:

Shameful.    Shame.  Shame.  Shame.

Has anybody mentioned how much your posts have begun to resemble Trump Tweets, in terms of grammar, grasp of reality, and reasoning?  

1 hour ago, visionary said:

White man assaults a 7 year old, admits it. Free to go. Black woman calls the police and she's arrested for......? 

The officer actually said "why not?" In regards to that man choking her child. As if choking children is no different than saying hello. And yet we'll continue to get posters in this forum pretending like white privilege isn't real. Like minorities are whining. Pretending the culture in police departments is just due to "a few bad apples". 

Three black citizens arrested: zero crimes committed. 

One white citizen not arrested: assaulted a child. 

I guess that officer was just trying to make America great again. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

White man assaults a 7 year old, admits it. Free to go. Black woman calls the police and she's arrested for.....?

Talking back. Forgetting her place. Somewhere along those lines. 

That's the country we live in. It will get worse. 

• Like 3

The 15 year old girl has a concussion.

Witnesses say she was NOT involved with the fight, and that she was trying to stop one of her friends from fighting.  She looks to be about 5'1, 90 lbs.....

Edited by Chew

No kidding. Even if she was involved slamming her like that was ridiculous.

But she probably talked back or didn't follow an order or something. So she deserved it.

Also, she is black, so she must be part of BLM. Therefore she is equivalent to ISIS. That means she is a terrorist. AND TERRORISTS GET BODY SLAMMED IN MURICA!

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2