Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has the real DJax shown up? "You can't do epic s*** with basic people."

Dissident2

I do to. The drama gets even better when everyone on the board tries to pretend is is all made up by the media. I love this team.

Yes it's a media conspiracy made up by all those meany pants journalists

The redskins would be great if not for the WP

Well, he's right. This O-Line, those TE's, this defense AT BEST is "basic". Flat out terrible I'd say.

No, it couldn't be an issue with #10.  Not the guy who can't get the ball out of his hand on time and in rhythm.  The guy who, when he had time, missed DJax for TD's on two plays (and had he read the defense properly on the play where Robert rolled right - 3 times!), or the the time he threw a basic screen at DJax's feet, or that time when he threw the ball late over the middle and got Djax crushed.  No, it couldn't be that guy.  But hey, all we need to do is take the next five drafts and go Oline because apparently that's what everyone else thinks is needed for a QB to be successful.

If you think everyone sucks but RG III then you're delusional. 

Kirk + Colt - 7 games = 13 sacks

RG III - 3 games = 15 sacks

Stats don't lie. 

Who knows. Maybe it makes him easier to trade. I like the guy as a player but he isn't getting us any wins by himself. Trade him to a winner for a few picks. Win, win.

Edit - although we would just screw up the picks and be right back at zero.  :lol:

Yeah this is an indirect shot at RG3. At the same time RG3 was throwing the team under the bus in his post game interview. We are an epic mess with basic players. I know Jackson is frustrated but you have to keep this in house, this is going to be a long 6 weeks.

How do you know that?

No, it couldn't be an issue with #10.

It wasn't in his rookie year, was it? And stop looking at sacks, he's getting zero protection. Especially now with Moses at LT it's an even bigger joke. And don't blame those dropped passes being picked off on him either. He's not playing well, how could you with those receivers (TE's) that get flagged all the time, drop (eventually picked) and fumble everything, and this O-Line that couldn't block an infant. It all starts up front. Don't expect RG3 or any QB in the NFL to play well with zero protection.

I see the comments more a shot at coaching and management.  You can apply his comments to literally anyone in the organization from the top down.

Haslett is a mess. Gruden is a noob square peg round holing RG3 into Tom Brady. Allen is a PR / numbers guy.

DJax has had every QB he has ever had take sacks, and overthrow him.  If his comments were a shot at RG3 who cares. We have bigger problems.

It wasn't in his rookie year, was it? And stop looking at sacks, he's getting zero protection. Especially now with Moses at LT it's an even bigger joke. And don't blame those dropped passes being picked off on him either. He's not playing well, how could you with those receivers (TE's) that get flagged all the time, drop (eventually picked) and fumble everything, and this O-Line that couldn't block an infant. It all starts up front. Don't expect RG3 or any QB in the NFL to play well with zero protection.

Let's call it like it is okay?  In 2012 the team was in the same position as they are now.  They had a terrible showing vs the Panthers in the 'home-coming' game.  The season was almost over and Shanny made his infamous 'let's see who wants to be on the team next year' speech.  What happened the next week?  Oh yeah...Garcon came back!  THAT's when the team took off.  So that turn-around had as much to do with Garcon (and that passing threat meant more running room for Morris) as it did for Robert. 

Kyle deserves a lot of credit for pulling a hockey move with his attack that essentially pulled the shirt over defensive coordinators and left them defenseless.  But even Kyle knew that gimmick wouldn't translate the next year and tried to make Robert become a true NFL QB.  The first 3 games running an NFL offense in the 2013 All-in campaign were a disaster.  Even Robert realized they needed to go back to Zone Read.  You saw the same thing yesterday!!!  Gruden recognized that Robert cannot function in an NFL system so he resorted to Zone Read, Screens and draws.  You can't win consistently like that.

Moses and Compton did not play bad at all.  Even Eli Manning can get the ball out in 2.5 seconds.  Anything the line gives you over 3 seconds in the NFL is golden.  His footwork is horrible.  The first pick to Paul was YET ANOTHER bad throw by Robert!  Time and time again he throws the ball behind or low so his receivers can't do anything with the ball.  And Robert had plenty of room to run so he shouldn't have even thrown the darn pass.  The second pick Robert stared his receiver down and the LB tipped it.  Both on Robert.  Three TD passes were left on the field when he missed DJax (I'm counting the one where Robert scrambled to the right too early).  And the long ball was the ONE THING that made you want to keep him back there.  If he can't even do that then what are we doing here?

I would say that's a true statement. Doesn't matter who he was referring to...team or otherwise...this team is a hot mess from the top to the bottom. Sometimes you need someone to hold the mirror up so others can actually look in to it and see the reflection of a team that's in shambles. I like DJax(although I think he shouldn't air it on social media but he's grown)..he's been the only bright spot on this offense for quite some time...the only reason he didn't get his yesterday was b/c he was overthrown..how do you think Garcon must feel? He can't even get a whiff of a pass hardly anymore. Of course the way RG is playing no one is getting a whiff of any kind of pass unless you're in the 5 yd range...ugh!

Its obvious he talking about RG3. From now on Im gonna refer to him as Bob Griffin. RG3 is too cool of a name for a scrub.

How do you know that?

"You cant do epic stuff (win games, go to superbowl, go on a win streak) with basic people (bad personnel, like the team is bad)."

You pulling RG3 alone out of that is what you want DJax to mean, not what jumps out immediately.

Considering that the team gave up historic numbers to a rookie receiver, turned the ball over twice outside of RG3, had multiple drive killing penalties, and couldn't block, I don't see why he would be angry at RG3 alone.

How do you know that?

"You cant do epic stuff (win games, go to superbowl, go on a win streak) with basic people (bad personnel, like the team is bad)."

You pulling RG3 alone out of that is what you want DJax to mean, not what jumps out immediately.

Considering that the team gave up historic numbers to a rookie receiver, turned the ball over twice outside of RG3, had multiple drive killing penalties, and couldn't block, I don't see why he would be angry at RG3 alone.

Because its RG3's responsibility to get him the ball.  Did you not see him with his hand up for what felt like the entire day?  And the two times Griffin did go his way deep they were terribly overthrown.  Typically when a WR is pissed, its at one of 2 people if not both - the QB and coordinator. 

The worst part about Brian Mitchell's rant, besides the endless praise it got by Skins fans, was that it showed a fundamental misunderstanding of the problem

It is not about heart. It is not about playing harder. It is not about scheme and it is not about caring or talking to the media or whatever other stupid theory is floating around

It is about talent. The Washington Redskins suck complete and total ass. Deal with it redskins fans and stfu.

You could put me at DT and I would play with all the heart in the world and I would be a perfect teammate. Give me Bill Bellicheck as my position coach, and hell, let him cheat who cares. I would get my face smashed into the dirt on every snap. Because I suck. Just like this team

It is about talent. The Washington Redskins suck complete and total ass. Deal with it redskins fans and stfu.

That's not entirely true.  2 new safeties, 1 CB, 1 NT, 1 DE, 1 MLB, 1 RT, 2 Guards, 1 Center, 1 QB, and 2 TE's is all we need.

That's really only 13 players away from a Super Bowl Team!!!!

Well i can imagine how frustrated he is. This should be a vertical freaking passing team and we are getting check downs left and right. This is not what Djax signed up for.

Yeah, he's frustrated.  He shouldn't be posting things like that on instagram-straight-flexin,...it really helps nothing.  But he's balled out all season on this ****ty team.  He took a hit yesterday when RG3 hung a ball out there for him -- he caught it,..was clearly shaken up but stayed down for a few seconds, shook it off and popped up.  That dude is a stud -- hard for me to be down on him.  And RG3 missed him twice for TDs.....

Archived