Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has the real DJax shown up? "You can't do epic s*** with basic people."

Dissident2

That's the message he posted this morning on Instagram. 

"You can't do epic s*** with basic people."

Insane. Last week he's supposedly one of the new "leaders" in the locker room, and now he seems to want to start the implosion. 

Who's he talking about? RG3? Whole team? 

Either way ... might as well sit back and get the marshmallows ready to roast over the next bonfire of crap.

http://instagram.com/0ne0fone

My preseason inner fear... Not quite this but close.

I thought by about week 8-9 DJax would call out team but also because he was Avg about 35 yards a game and only had 1 TD.

Half right, but yea, just turn on the lights and see how ugly this thing is.

Basic people... Pretty funny actually, choice of words. Need to cue Shatners Common People song for intro at next home game

I'd guess he's talking about the whole team.  A bad move by him,..but at this point he's about the only one able to say something like that and back it up.

I'm still a DJax fan.

Well i can imagine how frustrated he is. This should be a vertical freaking passing team and we are getting check downs left and right. This is not what Djax signed up for.

I'd guess he's talking about the whole team.  A bad move by him,..but at this point he's about the only one able to say something like that and back it up.

I'm still a DJax fan.

He may be talking about the whole team, but I think it's mainly geared towards Griffin. No one on a 3-7 team is able to say something like that. Yes he is our best offensive player and a playmaker. However, saying crap like this when we are already in a **** storm is just stupid. He's showing exactly why one of the reasons the Eagles got rid of him. I still like him as a player but as a person he's a selfish diva.

I'm still a DJax fan.

I love what he's done for us on the field, too, and he is one of the few bright spots on the offense, but MAN .... you just can't say stuff like this publicly. You just can't. No matter how bad it gets. 

Then again, I also agree with another post above that said "let the implosion begin." Why not? Nothing else is even remotely working. 

Here we are again, running wr screens and short dumpoffs to helu.  

Underachievers from the players to coaches, I dont even try and defend this effort anymore.  Let em wallow in their losses and fight with the media, I could care less at this point

The weakest point on our team is the o-line and it doesnt allow us to use our offensive weapons, this team is built ass backwards

Personally I look forward to the drama. The only thing interesting about this team anymore

Yep, if they are going to suck (which they've shown they will), their "franchise QB" isn't going to develop, and they aren't going to band together...then let's have some entertainment I guess. 

Part of me wants it to crater so that something significant changes. 

Well i can imagine how frustrated he is. This should be a vertical freaking passing team and we are getting check downs left and right. This is not what Djax signed up for.

He's not the only one who is frustrated. Garcon is as equally frustrated. Our offensive line is horrible and will not give enough time for us to have a vertical passing game. When Cousins was in he did seem to have more time to throw it, only most of the time it was to the other team.

Archived