Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC4: Mom, Boyfriend Tortured Boy, 3, to Death

Zguy28

Mom, Boyfriend Tortured Boy, 3, to Death: DA

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Chester-County-Child-Abuse-Murder-281806151.html

EDITOR'S NOTE: The details of this case are graphic and may be upsetting for some readers.

A mother's boyfriend tortured a 3-year-old boy to death, hanging him upside down by his feet, striking him with a whip, taping him to a chair and beating him so badly that when he finally wound up in the emergency room nurses “wept,” Chester County prosecutors say.

“Let me tell you about an American horror story,” said Chester County District Attorney Thomas Hogan while announcing charges in the case. “Little Scotty McMillan is dead.”

Rest at link if you can stand to read it...

Needs to be a special kind of Hell for these kinds of people.   I really hope there is.  

I could not convict a person for killing such a man, if all that is contained in this story is true.   Would have a hard time seeing why it would not be justified.

What in the Hell is wrong with these people?  What in the Hell is wrong with this Mother?

Horribly tragic.

I cant imagine where this kind of sickness comes from.

what that poor child had to endure is beyond evil.

Sometimes I do wish dante's inferno was real so people like this can get what they deserve.

I don't pray much but will today for that boy.. hug your kids and treat them extra well today.

And there is, apparently, another child in that home.   A 6 year old boy.  The child will never be right.  All of this is beyond rational understanding.   I just don't understand, no matter how much you hate a person, how you could ever hate a children this much? 

And there is, apparently, another child in that home. A 6 year old boy. The child will never be right. All of this is beyond rational understanding. I just don't understand, no matter how much you hate a person, how you could ever hate a children this much?

Story says they encouraged the 6 year old to hit the 3 year old too. And there's an 11 month old baby as well

Archived