Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC4: Mom, Boyfriend Tortured Boy, 3, to Death

Zguy28

I'm strongly against capital punishment. That being said, not sure I'd care that much about them.

Then again, I rather like the idea of them spending the rest of their lives in a prison, filled with violent offenders who know in paintstaking detail what this couple did.

I don't really care about the death penalty in this instance because I have a much lower view of the American prison system than most.  I don't believe for a second that prisoners have it easy.  The constant reports detailing systemic abuse and total lack of accountability among guards is part of the reason.  The fact that no one believes inmates making them easy victims tells me that the prison guard profession is sure to attract some really twisted people.  A long life of systemic abuse and humiliation is IMO worse than death.

Thanks! I knew it was a major player, but I just couldn't remember who. I remember reading an article about it as a kid and inmates were asking him how they could lose to Dallas and miss the playoffs. (Infamous loss at end of 79 season that knocked them out of the playoffs. )

I just want to know why. How did things elevate to such a level that two apparent human beings felt the need to do this. I wasn't the best kid in the world and I was punished when I did the wrong thing. I also understand parenting is very stressful and we're all human. We're all prone to do stupid things, some of which can be mentally and physically harmful.

What on Earth could a person have going through their mind to think this was even an option in the realm of possibility?  

I just want to know why. How did things elevate to such a level that two apparent human beings felt the need to do this. I wasn't the best kid in the world and I was punished when I did the wrong thing. I also understand parenting is very stressful and we're all human. We're all prone to do stupid things, some of which can be mentally and physically harmful.

What on Earth could a person have going through their mind to think this was even an option in the realm of possibility?  

Thing is, people like us can't comprehend it.  Don't even try.  You, me, the rest of the Tailgate isn't anywhere remotely near the amount of ****ed up that these people are.  You can try to understand why but you never will.

I don't think the death penalty should be tossed around that often, but I'd have no problem throwing these people off a cliff, having them publicly executed, electric chair, anything.  Not because I think anyone who'd do something this disgusting would think twice because these people are being made an example of, but I just think people this horrific shouldn't be able to walk the earth.  I believe Destino is right, I don't think prisoners have it easy and I hope they get the Dahmer treatment, but even walking around in a prison yard is too good for them.  

Also, as the cliche saying goes, a bullet is cheaper than keeping these ****ers in prison for any amount of time.  And if you want to get all smart intellectual and say "well actually, Spiff..." just.  Stop.  Two bullets, two graves, a few days.  Done and done.  **** these people, I can't believe this one of the first things I saw when I woke up this morning.

What is your personal experience with Corrections professionals?

Tssk, Tssk.

Little do you know.

Anyway, disgusting story.

Parents should have to go through tests before giving birth, same as drivers, same as other professions. There is an accountability that goes along with being a parent. Many parents don't hold their spouses, selves, family, significant others ...acountable.

I have a few friends that can't conceive. Unforunately morons like these two are able to...Yes, I know that is a tangent.

Stereo-typing every person in a profession you probably know exactly ZERO about isn't very nice.

Real funny jackass. Real funny. Glad you find humor in a poor innocent child being tortured to death. You should be so proud of yourself.

I HATE how threads like this can bring out such angst in people. Absolutely hate it.

Archived