Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Fan Loses It, Destroys House After Redskins Victory

E33Green

Absolute best line from the Deadspin article (second quote I post, which is responding to the first):

When the whackjobs in Texas start talking about secession again, remember this video, and let them go.

He's a Cowboys fan. He doesn't live in Texas.

Deadspin can close the comments section on that story, that post won it.

OK. I admit I did the same thing the Redskins fan did. That's OK, right?

I think the kids are just happy because Dad is going to be in a good mood all week. They know the difference in Dad's mood after a win vs. a loss. 

Now, for the romoSUCKS fan. It's a shameful display but hilarious to watch for a Redskin fan.

Life is good when we beat team romoSUCKS.

(note: romoSUCKS inserted for fun. I love the auto edit feature of the name romoSUCKS.)

I gotta admit, back in my 20's, I actually had a stock of cheap remotes I would use on game day because I had a tendency to break them. I also have a foam brick with a Redskins insignia and "bad call" written on it that I used to throw at the TV.

Though, that was about 1999 when I had a 32" JVC tube TV that could have served as a cornerstone of the Empire State Building.

When I got an HD TV, even the Bad Call Brick was retired. And I'm not stupid enough to break a DVR remote, too expensive.

The Dallas home opener in 1999 cost me 3 remotes. 2 during the 4th quarter comeback and one when the y lost in OT. That was the record. Nobody was ever hurt, and the remotes were purchased knowing they would be destroyed.

All those beer caps.... Did those dudes drink all that in one game???

Also why are they saving beer caps and not the tv?

Great stuff... I hate to admit I can relate a bit... Never destroyed anything but have been a disagreeable prick after skins losses. Especially that 10 year losing steak to the Cowboys. My wife could tell some stories.

LOL, I imagine almost all of us in this thread had a similar reaction as that Redskins fan.  There was just something awesome/heartwarming about a dad and his two daughters literally running circles around the house screaming at the top of their lungs-- that's why I posted it.

Archived