Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Fan Loses It, Destroys House After Redskins Victory

E33Green

LOL, remember the thread of that nutcase Cowpuke fans youtube rant a couple years ago after we beat them?

If you are talking about Shango, that guy actually knows football and the cowboys. I watch all his videos to get info on our rivals. He is a great source of information about what is going on with the cowboys and hell I've had a few meltdowns regarding the redskins that just weren't on tape.

I'm going to have the exact same reaction this offseason when the Skins refuse to hire recently fired Rex Ryan and give Hazhit an extension instead.

you honestly think dan and bruce would be THAT stupid? really? im willing to bet that you dont actually think that will happen.

I bet Rent-A-Center isn't gonna be happy after seeing him destroy that nice variable speed blender.

But it does bring up an idea for a thread; what was the worst regrettable or not thing you've done/said after a Redskins loss. Not sure if I wanna travel down that road though, suspensions suck... :(

no that would actually be a cool idea for a thread during the BYE Week dude! would love to hear peoples stories.

Archived