Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spider Nightmare

TD_washingtonredskins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This spider is very interesting.

I work at a townhouse complex. Since Tuesday I've spotted him in this sink. As soon as I turned the light on he went and ran to the stopper as shown. Shortly after, he came out. Now the next day I go in there and HE IS STILL THERE. Just chillin and what not. So I acquainted myself.with him and found out it's name which was Mighty Spidey...go figure.  He hung out and chilled as I went to do some work and when I left he was still letting that sink be his territory. Now I purposely left the front door open to see if he would be interested in moving out or searching how to get out but when I went in today... HE IS STILL THERE. And he ran back into the drain again just like in the picture lol. Then later on I didn't see him and he was in the little vanity hole. Now I've seen spiders but eventually they usually leave and try.to find something but one is extremely peculiar in the fact that he is just hanging out in this sink for over 3 days lol. I wonder why

20171024_163202.jpg

20171024_165418.jpg

On 9/15/2017 at 5:47 PM, Passepartout said:

What is funny but weird is that my dad is afraid of spiders but can handle snakes with ease. Go figure!

Is your dad me?

I have caught at least 20 snakes over the years, including several rattlesnakes that I had to remove from our campsites.  Never bothers me a bit.  

Spiders are different.  They are the concentrated essence of everything that is evil.   

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

This spider is very interesting.

I work at a townhouse complex. Since Tuesday I've spotted him in this sink. As soon as I turned the light on he went and ran to the stopper as shown. Shortly after, he came out. Now the next day I go in there and HE IS STILL THERE. Just chillin and what not. So I acquainted myself.with him and found out it's name which was Mighty Spidey...go figure.  He hung out and chilled as I went to do some work and when I left he was still letting that sink be his territory. Now I purposely left the front door open to see if he would be interested in moving out or searching how to get out but when I went in today... HE IS STILL THERE. And he ran back into the drain again just like in the picture lol. Then later on I didn't see him and he was in the little vanity hole. Now I've seen spiders but eventually they usually leave and try.to find something but one is extremely peculiar in the fact that he is just hanging out in this sink for over 3 days lol. I wonder why

there was a twilight zone episode about this

Yeah, um, im not afraid of most everyday kind of snakes, but **** rattlers.

I have also seen spiders hole up in corners for weeks, even months. Almost like they are frozen in time, until you spray it, and it does a WWE over the top rope suicide dive onto your face.

That literally happened here awhile ago. Was futzing around in the washroom, and natural spider reaping instinct told me to look up, where i saw this extra leggy ****, chilling above the door frame.

So i grabbed the spray and gave em that work, and he started to shimmy slowly towards the wall. 

Had no idea what it was up (thought maybe it was just trying to find another spider to relay some gump ass message like "tell Abigail I'll always love her" before it died) when in reality, it was planning a death/glory leap of faith.

Damn thing sprang off the wall like it was shot out of a cannon, causing me to jump back in shock, nearly tripping and probably breaking my neck. Damage was done though, as its trajectory resembled a Jason Campbell deep ball ( magnificent to look at, until it lands), plummeting several ft from me.

Spider probably knew right then that it was all over, cuz after his failed Scarface impersonation, I gave em the real one, walking up to him like the creepy sunglasses dude, and putting some stank on em at close range.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Well a big tarantula crawled out of our backdoor fire-pit walked across my granddaughters hand and went on it's way. She discovered it when  it was on her hand and it didn't phase her a bit.

Hey, I'm on record in saying I ain't a tough guy (alone) when it comes to large spiders.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here in FL we have big *** wolf spiders. They are mildly venomous. Meaning the bite hurts like hell for days and is dangerous to small children, the sick, elderly and of course small pets. 

This guy popped out from behind my desk and ran straight up the wall over my head the other day. And when I say popped out, I mean right out from where my bare feet were. Follow the link for video. NSFW language when the thing took off running across the wall. Thankfully he paused where the video ended and I was able to swat him.  I thought for sure he was going to make another dash and disappear into another room.

NSFW language - https://www.facebook.com/johnmichael.washe/videos/2113611495338894/

37656585_2113618278671549_3675022778668417024_n.jpg

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mexican Eatery Busted for Serving $26 Endangered Tarantula Taco

Here’s a piece of advice you’ve likely gotten from your grandmother before: If you’re going to sell a $26 taco illegally made with a protected species of tarantula, don’t post the evidence to your Facebook page. Unfortunately for a restaurant in Mexico City, however, they had apparently never heard that tidbit from their abuela.

México en el Paladar, a restaurant stall located in a market in Mexico’s capital, serves an intriguing mix of what it calls “pre-Hispanic” cuisine—offering what many modern diners would call adventurous foods like grasshoppers, worms, ant eggs, and even scorpions. One of the eatery’s signature items is a 500 peso tarantula taco—a relatively minimal dish that features one of these charred arachnids atop an avocado-covered tortilla served with a slice of lemon.

Click on the link for the full article