Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upcoming and misc. TV shows that don't already have their own threads

Jumbo

Quantico is pretty good. Its not a crime of the week but an actual serial, and I like the flip flops between the training scenes and the post bombing on the run scenes. And the Indian chick who plays Alex is smokin.

Priyanka_on_the_ramp_for_Mijwan_fashion_

I love the show.  It's got twists and turns; with everyone's secrets.

You know Rachel Nichols was actually in the final season of Alias, 

Supergirl starts next week.

The Grinder with Rob Lowe and Fred Savage is...stupidly funny. Like its not OMG funniest show ever, but it makes me laugh. Lowe and Savage actually work pretty well together(Savage is surprisingly hilarious). It also has the guy who played Secretary Heller on 24 and the chick who played Waitress in Sunny.

The Leftovers on HBO.....Liv Tyler, in an incredibly graphic scene that featured breasts, vagina, ass, and penis,  rape-dominated some dude in the back of a delivery truck while two guys stood there watching.  

HBO, The Leftovers is a very interesting concept, but where are you going with this show?  LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/01/13/seth-rogen-dont-want-to-ruin-my-favorite-comic/

did not know seth was tapped as an exec producer on new AMC series Preacher

Where you been man? I've been talking about this series for a year..on this board.

Don't you read all my posts? And why the hell not?

:D

Seriously..I like that it's his favorite graphic novel and that he's worried about ****ing it up. Hope he does it justice.

Also..I know they take liberties..but Ruth Negga as Tulip is an...interesting casting choice. 

I have no excuse. For anything. And I can't afford any more attorneys in my life so take your best shot.

Even worse, Preacher is a character I have only read about, and only a little, and never read the actual books.

Amazing graphic novels..but on the adult side. You should check them out..seriously..a lot of libraries have them. 

Shannara is a great deal better than I imagined it would be.  There is a little bit of teenage cheesiness to it but not as much as I expected watching a show on MTV.  Less, I think, than on Arrow and Flash are guilty of at times.  Manu Bennett (Slade on Arrow) as Allanon is fantastic and it's really taken me back to when I loved the Shannara books so long ago as a teenager. 

Is anyone talking about Expanse on syfy?  I didn't realize it existed until recently and I've been reading the Expanse series of books.  Well made space opera from from what I've seen so far and if it stays true to the books it will have a bizarre and interesting plot.  It does seem to lack a heavyweight actor, something like what Edward James Olmos provided Battlestar Galatica.  Thomas Jane is good and I'm happy to see Chad Coleman (Tyreese, Walking Dead) but he should have been cast as Amos.  He would have made a perfect "don't screw with this guy" style main character.  I'm picking nits however, I like the show. 

Shannara is a great deal better than I imagined it would be.  There is a little bit of teenage cheesiness to it but not as much as I expected watching a show on MTV.  Less, I think, than on Arrow and Flash are guilty of at times.  Manu Bennett (Slade on Arrow) as Allanon is fantastic and it's really taken me back to when I loved the Shannara books so long ago as a teenager. 

Is anyone talking about Expanse on syfy?  I didn't realize it existed until recently and I've been reading the Expanse series of books.  Well made space opera from from what I've seen so far and if it stays true to the books it will have a bizarre and interesting plot.  It does seem to lack a heavyweight actor, something like what Edward James Olmos provided Battlestar Galatica.  Thomas Jane is good and I'm happy to see Chad Coleman (Tyreese, Walking Dead) but he should have been cast as Amos.  He would have made a perfect "don't screw with this guy" style main character.  I'm picking nits however, I like the show. 

I think there was some mention of them in the other tv thread  ;)

http://es.redskins.com/topic/365765-guys-i-need-recommendations-on-the-next-tv-series-i-should-start-watching/page-24

New show on USA, Colony, looks pretty good. Stars Sawyer from Lost and Lori from Walking Dead(aka Sarah from Prison Break). Debuts this week.

Pilot was....decent. Didn't really WOW me. I'll give the show a shot, but I was really hoping for more after how good Mr. Robot was.

So I watched the series premier of "Billions" on Showtime yesterday. So far, not bad. Damian Lewis is a good actor, and the subject of wall street fraud and regulatory response has piqued my interest recently (I'm reading "The Big Short").

I was entertained for sure. Seems like it might be a pretty good show. Will tune in for the second episode (which is available on Showtime Now).

Is anyone talking about Expanse on syfy? I didn't realize it existed until recently and I've been reading the Expanse series of books. Well made space opera from from what I've seen so far and if it stays true to the books it will have a bizarre and interesting plot. It does seem to lack a heavyweight actor, something like what Edward James Olmos provided Battlestar Galatica. Thomas Jane is good and I'm happy to see Chad Coleman (Tyreese, Walking Dead) but he should have been cast as Amos. He would have made a perfect "don't screw with this guy" style main character. I'm picking nits however, I like the show.

Yeah I ****ing love this show. Watched the pilot & had a feeling it was going for that Battlestar type vibe. After the 2nd show I was hooked. Glad it wasn't going for the Galatica feel. This is just REALLY, REALLY good scifi.

Archived