Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upcoming and misc. TV shows that don't already have their own threads

Jumbo

Binged watched the first 8 episodes of American Odyssey over the weekend. Thought it was great. Available on Netflix. Reminded me a bit of the movie Syriana, with several simultaneous and interwoven storylines taking place in both the US and the Middle East (or more accurately, North Africa).

I binge watched The Ranch on Netflix yesterday.  Ten episodes, all around 30 mins or a little less.  It has Ashton Kutcher, Danny Masterson, Sam Eliot, Elisha Cuthbert.  Comedy, has lots of explicit language, adult humor.  

It's about a former QB (Kutcher) who was the **** in high school, played college, then bounce around the semi-pro leagues, winds up back home at his families ranch where his dad (Sam Eliot) and brother (Masterson) are still there working to make a living.  

I found it to be hilarious.  Some reviews people complain about the laugh track (yes, it's in there) but that doesn't bother me.  Overall, pretty funny show, imo.  Worth a watch if you have the time.

Binged it yesterday. Thought the first show was kinda flat, like they were just reciting lines. It got better after that. You notice Sam was Still being the Coors Light pitchman anytime he had a beer? :P

Just started watching Vinyl.. Liked the show, but the sound track from the 1st episode wasn't really my bag, but it's picked up since.. Having fun watching it!! Almost caught up though.. I like it when you can watch an entire season w/o the weekly pause, but is what is... Good show!!

After reading the thread, I think I'll check our The Ranch!! Oh, and Outlander (duh) :P

I really wanted to like "You, me, and apocalypse" but that ****ty ending AND now knowing that it wasn't picked up for Season 2 makes me wish I would have passed on the show.

Also..Orphan Black S4 starts this week. Love me some Tatiana Maslany.

↑↑

You have to be a great actress to make people forget you are playing all these roles in the same show.

Orphan_Black_Clones.jpg

http://utv.ie/Entertainment/2016/04/13/Call-for-extras-in-Irelands-next-Game-of-Thrones-57357

Call for extras in ‘Ireland’s next Game of Thrones’

The unnamed series is set in prehistoric times and is said to have the potential to become Ireland’s next Game of Thrones or Vikings.

The production is looking for men and women aged 16 and over to apply for fully paid roles in the show.

It is particularly interested in people who fit the “Neanderthal, Viking, African or Mediterranean” looks.

Open casting will take place in Filmbase on Curved Street in Temple Bar between 11am and 5pm on Friday.

The production will be filmed in locations in Dublin and Wicklow.

Designated Survivor
After an attack during the State of the Union, a lower level cabinet member (Kiefer Sutherland) is suddenly thrust into the presidency, struggling to prevent the county, and his own family, from falling into chaos.

Jack Bauer is President!

Here are the pilots the major networks are looking at for the 16-17 TV Season.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/14/tv-pilots-2016

Oh no, they let M. Night Shyamalan do TV. He's doing TNT's "Tales From the Crypt" revival.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/14/tales-crypt-m-night-shyamalan-tnt

Smh, I have such low expectations for this...

Yes. Nicely done. I'm just hoping the reimagining of Tulip pays off.

Yeah I wasn't that impressed with Tulip's look either. Guess we'll see if it works or not. Cassidy better be on point though.

Archived