Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upcoming and misc. TV shows that don't already have their own threads

Jumbo

• 3 weeks later...

Wentworth is so friggin good. oh my word. 98% on rotten tomatoes.

i like it better than OITNB, and I love OITNB. csnt believe this show has been in my queue for years and I'm just now watching it. awesome.

much, much darker than OITNB. no humor at all. just drama, violence, and chaos.

9zrkbf35-1399255214.jpg

Next week, the major networks announce their Fall Schedules.  Fox has already annouced some shows they are adding.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/05/10/fox-adds-lethal-weapon-exorcist-remakes-four-more-shows/84207702/

Not really sure on any of them.

Kaitlin Olsen as in Sweet Dee from Sunny is getting a show? So does that mean Sunny is done on FX? Man I hope not. Would hate to see her waste away on what will likely be a failed network show.

In general network shows are just god awful nowadays. All recycled crap or same old police procedural/crime of the week. Person of Interest at least broke the mold to some extent and was interesting and CBS has relegated that to summer burnout schedule.

i have been watching "The IT crowd"  ... and the one i watched last night had me laughing out loud, several times.... that doesn;t happen often.

I heard about that show (it has some good reviews) and watched the first episode and didn't find it very funny.  Some of the jokes just seemed stupid to me.  Who pretends to use a computer they know isn't plugged in?  Lame.  Are you saying it gets better and I should give it another shot?

i have been watching "The IT crowd"  ... and the one i watched last night had me laughing out loud, several times.... that doesn;t happen often.

I have seen the episode "Something Happened" at least 10 times and I still laugh until I cry at the courtroom scene.  Such a funny show.

I heard about that show (it has some good reviews) and watched the first episode and didn't find it very funny.  Some of the jokes just seemed stupid to me.  Who pretends to use a computer they know isn't plugged in?  Lame.  Are you saying it gets better and I should give it another shot?

i almost didn;t keep on watching the show after the first epsode.... which seemed pretty formulaic and predictable.   it definitely gets better!

I have seen the episode "Something Happened" at least 10 times and I still laugh until I cry at the courtroom scene.  Such a funny show.

i don;t think i have gotten there yet.... :)

the one i watched last night had the journalist who had had a sex-change-operation interviewing (and dating) the boss, and had "the internet" in little shoebox with blinking red light.

I was surprised---I thought they'd canceled Pines right before the last couple episodes aired, but I see it's coming back.

For a new one, I got stuck watching 5 consecutive episodes of Wynnona Earp. While it's stupid enough, it actually wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. But that's not saying a lot. I'm actually going to watch episode 6 deliberately sometime and see if it was just the atmosphere.

Archived