Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upcoming and misc. TV shows that don't already have their own threads

Jumbo

Watched the premier of Minority Report. Liked it. And apparently our football team gets renamed RedCloud and wins SB 87.

I think that's one of the first cancellations.  The lead character isn't that strong. 

I watched the other TV show based on a movie, "Limitless".  I wasn't impressed but will give it another week.  I saw "Scream Queens". That show was so stupid, I was laughing my ass off.  I don't know if it will last. Seems like it will get old pretty quickly.  After all, there's only so many people; you can kill each week.

Still have to watch the Muppets.  Opposite the Redskins game tonight, is the 2 hour premiere of Hereos Reborn.  Will have to go back and watch that.

I think that's one of the first cancellations. The lead character isn't that strong.

While I haven't watched it, I read reviews of the pilot that agree with you

However, Meagan Good's perfect butt in those tight pants should carry that show for at least 4-6 episodes before getting axed

Still have to watch the Muppets.  Opposite the Redskins game tonight, is the 2 hour premiere of Hereos Reborn.  Will have to go back and watch that.

Loved the Muppet Show. Hated The Muppets Tv Show. And I think it gets cancelled pretty quickly (despite the solid initial viewing numbers - I know a lot of people that tuned in and will give up on it after the first episode).

It's a version that almost no one wanted. 

Also..I liked Blindspot and I hope NBC doesn't give up on it too quickly. It has a nice weekly serial plot and Lady Sif looks natural fighting. 

Sleepy Hollow's season 3 is on tonight. Hopefully, they have made improvements from last year's so-so season 2.

At least they got rid of his annoying ass witch wife. He should be chasing after Abbie Mills anyways. That's where the real chemistry is. 

Looks like they are going back to the monster of the week flavor a little more (ala Grimm) with an underlying story that may or may not take up the whole year. 

I'm enjoying Muppets.

What it is missing from the original show is the actual SHOW..  not just backstage and in the writer's room, most of the Muppet Show took place during the show they were producing, so all the ridiculous acts would be going on all around them, and they could get really loony with it.

Miss Piggy hosting a late night talk show is OK, but the lunacy of the crazy Ed Sullivan style acts on the stage and backstage is not there.
The 'show" was always on the brink of disaster.. and it made for a lot of fun. Kermit driving the lot in a golf cart..   not as much fun as Kermit trying to keep a lid on utter insanity every minute of the show.

Ok, Lawrence Fishburne laughing at him was pretty good.

And the receptionist.. i liked that,

~Bang

Archived