Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: DeAngelo going off on Richard Sherman

NewCliche21

Amazing, thank you for that!  As you saw, his first tweet wasn't aggressive at all.

Sherman brought up team wins and then got owned on that, too.

Beautiful, DeAngelo

He definitely did not, he was actually being a good dude and reaching out to the guy and for Sherman to be an ass like he was has put me on the negative side of Sherman..

I was a Sherman supporter until this, because although I saw the faults in him and his game, he did do well.

But he's acting as though HE won the Super Bowl. And if Hall had been drafted onto that team he would have been a MONSTER. Hall has played on some real crappy teams, especially ones lacking the pass rush.

Was RG3 involved in this in any way?    ...No?   Good.

Guess his teammates don't like him enough to include him in a Twitter fight

They both made good points, the problem is it's hard for Hall to make his argument without burying his own teammates on defense, which he shouldn't do. (even if it is rightfully so and true).

Hall's best point in the discussion is that a lot of cornerbacks can have 3-4 seasons of crazy good play for a multitude of reasons, maybe they play on a great defense, maybe they are in the perfect scheme that suits their strengths, etc etc etc....but it is another thing to sustain that kind of play over the long term, over your career, when you go through periods where the defense overall is not so great, but your own play doesn't suffer for it.

Sherman as of right now is a Top 3 corner, we will see over the next decade if he can sustain that level of play like the great ones did before him.

Nmandi Asamougha comes to mind...

I find it entertaining that every Hall thread lately is littered with people saying how much they love Deangelo, and praising his trash talking.

He's got to be the biggest flip flop subject of our team ever.

It wasn't that long ago that there were multipage threads about how Deangelo is a scrub and should be cut. It'll happen again...then he'll catch a couple INTs and everyone will love him again.

It really is a "what have you done for me lately" world.

I find it entertaining that every Hall thread lately is littered with people saying how much they love Deangelo, and praising his trash talking.

He's got to be the biggest flip flop subject of our team ever.

It wasn't that long ago that there were multipage threads about how Deangelo is a scrub and should be cut. It'll happen again...then he'll catch a couple INTs and everyone will love him again.

It really is a "what have you done for me lately" world.

I used to be down on DHall, but his play lately, his vocal leadership and his loyalty to the area have changed me. He seems like he really wants to be here and enjoys the guys on this team. Sure he does some boneheaded things every now and then, but he seems to have his team mates backs and that is important.

And Mr. Redskin wins:

@DeAngeloHall23 @RSherman_25 @DeionSanders Let's start building each other up for a change, our kids need that and deserve that from us!

Took an adult to come in and end it.  Hall and Sherman should be embarrassed.  

But did Deion ever chime in?  He's minding his own business and got dragged into this mess.  lol

This is exactly why I hate Deangelo Hall too much mouth and not enough action....this is the same guy who we CUT after our Division Championship and only brought him back on the cheap, and because he wanted to get paid he played pretty good for a crap defense so we gave him his money.

This is the same guy that got torched on the regular in 11,and the first half of 12 ( he did play very well the end of the 2012 season) He typically only plays well when he is trying to get money...he was crap for the Raiders, he came to us played great, got paid and then the suck started. Sure every once in a while he will have a big game especially if Jay Cutler is at QB but for the most part the guy is all about him and getting paid.

I predict he will go back to getting beat deep again, and not tackling just like in 11 and 12 most overrated and underserving of fan loyalty from a team EVER, would not be sad if he went away, even when e plays well he is the one Redskin I don't root for.  

May not have to wait for that if Sherman keeps talking smack to Legarrette Blount. Apparently Sherman is unfamiliar with what happens to people that do that.

I remember seeing that live lol. The way i envision it is Garcon trying to seal the sideline engaged in a block with Sherman so he is looking at the sideline. Trent comes lumbering up full speed and Garcon releases just in time for Sherman to get blindside decleated. I'm pretty sure Trent blasted him in the first half of the Playoff game as well but i havent had the urge or desire to rewatch that tragedy since it ended and never plan to.

This is exactly why I hate Deangelo Hall too much mouth and not enough action....this is the same guy who we CUT after our Division Championship and only brought him back on the cheap, and because he wanted to get paid he played pretty good for a crap defense so we gave him his money.

This is the same guy that got torched on the regular in 11,and the first half of 12 ( he did play very well the end of the 2012 season) He typically only plays well when he is trying to get money...he was crap for the Raiders, he came to us played great, got paid and then the suck started. Sure every once in a while he will have a big game especially if Jay Cutler is at QB but for the most part the guy is all about him and getting paid.

I predict he will go back to getting beat deep again, and not tackling just like in 11 and 12 most overrated and underserving of fan loyalty from a team EVER, would not be sad if he went away, even when e plays well he is the one Redskin I don't root for.  

What exactly did Hall say or do wrong here? If you go back and look at all the tweets, Hall was not the one who started anything

Revisionist history right there. Hall has always shut down his man for the most part doing so without a pass rush or safety help. Most of the time when it looks like he got burned he was releasing his man to the out of position safety which made it look like his fault. Sure he has also gotten beaten a few times on his own but what corner doesnt. Hall was cut because his contract was enormous and he came back cheap because it was his contract that got us some of the cap penalty. He also came back this year at a fair deal to allow the team the ability to sign a couple more players.

Wish we could all respect each other's game. I'd be stupid to believe that could happen! For now let's agree to disagree & see in the fall.

@Realrclark25 yeah you right about that. The kid is the BEST at what Seattle asks him to do. Can't deny that. I'm a Football Player Period

@DeAngeloHall23 I totally agree with that tweet! 100%

Looks like DeAngelo really has grown up. Put the team over himself by showing that kind of respect to a potential teammate and one that the Redskins are courting.

He totally owned Sherman, though. That was incredible.

I just hope these guys can keep it together when we play them. Been a ton of fisticuffs the last few times they've faced off. Depending on when we play them, and how the team is doing at the time, there could be a **** ton of emotions at play.... Especially if we play them at FedEx (which I haven't checked yet).

It will be funny to see who gets the first lick in on Sherman, between Morris, Garçon, Trent, and Hall if it comes to that.

Archived