Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: DeAngelo going off on Richard Sherman

NewCliche21

I average a thread every three years, so if I effed up, then I'm sorry.

Anyway, right now DeAngelo Hall is going back and forth on Richard Sherman.  This is just something that I think people need to see, but I need help in copying and pasting as I'm at work and can't do it fast enough.

Here's a link to a photo of some (as to not make this any longer than it needs to be): https://twitter.com/smartfootball/status/444282301732892672/photo/1

Follow DeAngelo - https://twitter.com/DeAngeloHall23

Just look at his current conversation (since about 9:00 PM) with Sherman.  It is gold and is the exact fire that we need on this team against the exact asshole I'd love to see put to shame.

We may not all hate Sherman, but we love seeing him get slapped by Williams in real life and now slapped by DeAngelo for the world to see.

Again, please help me post the conversation as I really have to run.  Only posting this now because it's going on live.

Client's late, here's what was just said:

eets

1. @DeAngeloHall23 let me know when u ever have an 8 pick season.... Please....I'll be awaiting that call

2.  Retweeted by Zac

@RSherman_25 let me know when you get 4INTs in one game.

Sorry about the formatting.  REALLY hoping someone can help put this together for Redskins Nation to see.

I can't wait for the upcoming "CHEK MUH RING" argument from Sherman.

He's just way too ****y and a poor sport.  People (Seahawk fans and gloryhunters) defend it because he's on a good team, anyone else does it and they are all sorts of names.

Multiple Seattle fans on the internet claim they like the humble  and traditional hand the ball to the ref after a play kind of style, but their actions say they enjoy the showboating and twitter trash talking and overall poor sportsmanship.  The hypocrisy is what gets me the most, because it's obviously a double standard.

Glad to see Hall standing up.  He had no right to start talking to Trent when the game was already won (especially due to a QB injury nonetheless), it's like kicking someone when they are down.  Glad to see we didn't take it lying down, as a team.

Glad to see Hall standing up.  He had no right to start talking to Trent when the game was already won (especially due to a QB injury nonetheless), it's like kicking someone when they are down.  Glad to see we didn't take it lying down, as a team.

And to show that we won't forget, ever.  Still hate Seattle for their disgusting fanbase who were talking **** about 

Sean the year that he died.

How it all started.  Hall told him to be patient and that one day he'll get paid.  Then Sherman pulled a Sherman.

What a douchebag.

Hall tweeted at him multiple times, this was the exchange that started it:

1. @RSherman_25 The only CB that doesn't get beat, is the one that's sitting the bench. Ask @DeionSanders or @darrellgreen28

@DeAngeloHall23 we all do. Just make sure it's a rare occurrence ....

1. @RSherman_25 it's easy to say that when you covering Ducks on one side of the field. Ask my old sidekick Nnamdi he out the league already.

@DeAngeloHall23 hahaha well I have yet to see anyone follow anyone and have the kind of years I've had..So enjoy that... My team enjoys wins

SO now I have to search for it. You coulda posted it, man ha

Link: http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/darren-sproles-wife-instagram.jpg?w=1000

After the negative backlash poured in, she posted that this tweet was an intentional experiment...

"I purposely posted this to see all the factions and I'm not at all surprised, and for those that responded ignorantly completely fell for it. I didn't not attack Who Dat Nation..."

I thought it was odd when they had D Hall on a fox sports show ranking CBs and he had Sherman one, ahead of Peterson. Hall had said before that he ranked Peterson as he best because you can't be the best if you don't follow the #1 guy. So I knew the list he was reading wasn't really his.

Archived