Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: DeAngelo going off on Richard Sherman

NewCliche21

I just hope these guys can keep it together when we play them. Been a ton of fisticuffs the last few times they've faced off. Depending on when we play them, and how the team is doing at the time, there could be a **** ton of emotions at play.... Especially if we play them at FedEx (which I haven't checked yet).

It will be funny to see who gets the first lick in on Sherman, between Morris, Garçon, Trent, and Hall if it comes to that.

We do play them here. At least we are supposed to. We beat them in Seattle in 2010, the last time we played the whole AFC West.

I love some of the comments on the WaPo link about it:

"When Chad Johnson is a voice of reason, we're in serious trouble"

"Darrell Green with the game-ending interception. Just like old times. "

"It's nice to see tweeting hasn't degraded Hall's or Sherman's phenomenally advanced written English skills.  "

This is why I believe facebook and twitter cause regressions in maturity and foster narcisscism.

Be careful, you might be called an old fart and have a few "get off my lawn" jokes thrown your way for such blasphemous talk. ;)

IIRC we play Seattle at home this year.  Look for some major trash talk between DHall and Sherman.  Only thing I'm worried about is Sherman can back it up the majority of the time.  DHall is a soldier but he is 50/50 when it comes to backing up his talk on the field.  God please let us win that one, I'd love to see DHall and Co. shut that fool up.

This is mostly a who cares thing..doesn't really amount to much.

To make some note. Hall started it imo from the log I saw. Sherman while talented, and a superbowl winner like Hall said, does a great job at what he's asked to do...but doesn't match up with the other team's #1 wr all game long and benefits from a superior pass rush. Sherman, while not a "thug" shows piss poor sportsmanship but still a great talent. Hall, up and down career, playmaker, not an elite corner but had a pretty good last couple seasons.  I love Hall's competitive nature and that he doesn't back down..he had some pretty good retorts in that twitter log that were amusing, but I want more from a vet and captain like Hall than to get into a silly back and forth with a young twit like Sherman.  the Elder statesman #28 D. Green shut it down.

Tiered of folks like Kevin She-ean and Tom No-Varo from espn980 getting on Hall. If they truly "didnt care" about Hall's twitter beef then why even mention it in the show. Brian Mitchell chose not to talk about it. It's nothing! 

And another thing.. Hall has been our best CB since Champ Bailey. So people like No-Varo need to show some respect just shut up!

Archived