Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 staying out of the limelight

AlldaySkins

I think he should be a little more aware of what he says and how it can be taken, that's all. I also hate that the media and so many people in general want to tear him down, so I can't help but rather he shield himself from them and keep a lower profile than he does. That's really all it is on my end. I have never thought it was too much of a "distraction" or that he isn't focused enough because of his social presence.

I hope I'm not labeled an RG3 hater because of that, lol.  

I think he should be a little more aware of what he says and how it can be taken, that's all. I also hate that the media and so many people in general want to tear him down, so I can't help but rather he shield himself from them and keep a lower profile than he does. That's really all it is on my end. I have never thought it was too much of a "distraction" or that he isn't focused enough because of his social presence.

I hope I'm not labeled an RG3 hater because of that, lol.  

tumblr_m5oeilDWhs1qit4p6o1_400.gif

Just gonna harper on what Bang said, the media and a lot of pure NFL Fans hate RG3, because no matter how much they lie and call him a diva, RG3-ME, RG3andOut, etc....

They will never change the fact that up until this point in their respective careers RG3 has overexceeded expectations regarding the Rams trade(when healthy), and Andrew Luck has dissapointed if you were trying to make the point that Luck was this once in a decade qb lol.

Luck gets excuses made for him when he sucks, and trust me in his career thus far, he has sucked a lot. They love to reach at gamewinning drives haha, but never talk about his multiple picks or failed 3rd down conversions that keep his team from being better than they are lol. They also play in a dead division.., the titans, texans, and jags will all be picking in the top 10 of the 2014 nfl draft... the colts were the first team since 1969 to clinch a playoff berth with only 8 wins and a loss in the same week

Hello juliansever00. Just can't stay away, huh.

Kid loves to be the center of attention, that is for sure!

Shouldn't you be more concerned about your own team? Particular the rift that Jerry Jones created by only inviting Tony "Look at me" Romo and a couple other "special" players to sit in the booth with Clinton and Bush? 

I think the definition of "loves to be the center of attention" would be one Jones, Jerruh. Griffin gets hounded by the press and puts out the occasional tweet. Jerruh would give an interview while standing at a urinal.

For a 'fan', you sure don't seem to follow your QB much. Spend a few minutes at https://twitter.com/RGIII to find out what the fuss is about.  The dude is all about himself.  Thankfully, he's your QB.  Not mine.

For a 'fan', you sure don't seem to follow your QB much. Spend a few minutes at https://twitter.com/RGIII to find out what the fuss is about.  The dude is all about himself.  Thankfully, he's your QB.  Not mine.

Yeah, look at all those "me-first", center-of-attention tweets:

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 2h

Love and Appreciate Y'all Enjoy the journey Have a great day!!! #GoCatchYourDream

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 13h

Happy Birthday to my boy & fullback Darrel Young!!

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 15h

A man told me today to just keep smiling & leading. You know who you are sir. Thank you

Hard work ain't nothing new. It's what we do. It's what you do! It's simple but brilliant

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 16h

Don't let them make you think we aren't working!!! #TheMovement started way before April 7th

Offseason work in Arizona in March? We definitely put in the work when we could have been resting

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 18h

@TracyPorter: #agreed RT @RGIII: Another Great day of growing as a team” #TheMovement

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 19h

@PeggyIralson: @RGIII Sweet new logo! Knew you were going places kid! :-) LOL Proud of you!” You were part of the journey thank you!

@usagirl911: @RGIII Awesome! So glad the loving and supporting ones are noticed!! Thanks for the response!” Thank You have a great day!

Another Great day of growing as a team

Robert Griffin III @RGIII Apr 7

New Year. New Team. One Goal. Win!!! Back at it in the morning. Right now off to watch this championship game! Enjoy

Players have each other's back, New Year "@ProFootballTalk: Trent Williams defends DeSean Jackson http://wp.me/p14QSB-9shh 

Coach supports his players, New Year "@ProFootballTalk: Jay Gruden: RG3 works out more than anyone I've ever seen http://wp.me/p14QSB-9shf 

When you wake up in the morning, you have the mindset that no one will outwork you...period. End of story. Did you seize your day?

Good lord, look at that ego run amok! It's just "me, me, me", isn't it?

By the way, has Jerruh pronounced that the Cowboys are contenders for the Super Bowl yet today?

Yes, thankfully we have a QB that isn't named Tony Romo and doesn't choke in big games. I'd take Griffin everyday of the week and twice on Sundays over Romo.

Yeah, look at all those "me-first", center-of-attention tweets:

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 2h

Love and Appreciate Y'all Enjoy the journey Have a great day!!! #GoCatchYourDream

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 13h

Happy Birthday to my boy & fullback Darrel Young!!

A man told me today to just keep smiling & leading. You know who you are sir. Thank you

Hard work ain't nothing new. It's what we do. It's what you do! It's simple but brilliant

Don't let them make you think we aren't working!!! #TheMovement started way before April 7th

Offseason work in Arizona in March? We definitely put in the work when we could have been resting

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 18h

@TracyPorter: #agreed RT @RGIII: Another Great day of growing as a team” #TheMovement

@PeggyIralson: @RGIII Sweet new logo! Knew you were going places kid! :-) LOL Proud of you!” You were part of the journey thank you!

@usagirl911: @RGIII Awesome! So glad the loving and supporting ones are noticed!! Thanks for the response!” Thank You have a great day!

Another Great day of growing as a team

New Year. New Team. One Goal. Win!!! Back at it in the morning. Right now off to watch this championship game! Enjoy

Players have each other's back, New Year "@ProFootballTalk: Trent Williams defends DeSean Jackson http://wp.me/p14QSB-9shh 

Coach supports his players, New Year "@ProFootballTalk: Jay Gruden: RG3 works out more than anyone I've ever seen http://wp.me/p14QSB-9shf 

When you wake up in the morning, you have the mindset that no one will outwork you...period. End of story. Did you seize your day?

Good lord, look at that ego run amok! It's just "me, me, me", isn't it?

By the way, has Jerruh pronounced that the Cowboys are contenders for the Super Bowl yet today?

He's clearly a monster.

People are STUPID.

I think Ryan Clark sums it up well -

After a very candid conversation regarding comments Ryan Clark had made about RG3 and his dad (and that whole fiasco last year) -

"Like two minutes later, he was like, 'Alright, let's go to work.' I think that's the type of guy he is. He's about work. Seeing him in the building these two days, he's the first guy in there. When I'm leaving, he's still in there stretching or doing more work. He's the guy leading the sprints today when we were running. He's a guy people will follow because of the way he works. It's not about all the outside stuff. He created a logo. So what. It just gives people things to talk about."

The guy has been here two days and he already sees that Griffin is a leader.  To all those who are saying otherwise - stfu.

http://www.csnwashington.com/redskinsblog/clark-dishes-rg3-logo-deseans-absence

God, you really have just become a troll.  Pathetic, really.

There's not even a need to expand on that; your life on here is sorry enough.

The vitriol towards Griffin has become comical at this point. Everything he does gets put in a negative light with some cynical motive underlying all of it. It's disgusting actually.

Beyond rooting for the Redskins as a fan, as a human being I'm rooting for RG3 to have an outstanding season so I can watch all the bitter, worthless, ****s that make hating him a hobby to drown in their own puddle of drool as they sit agasp, fabricating new bull**** to throw at the wall.

I can actually accept this from a Cowboys fan. Of course we're gonna trash each other's players. I can give Staubach more credit than clowns in our own fanbase who rip RG3 like Gigantor or that fat troll Kiel Maddox who writes for Son of Washington.

I can actually accept this from a Cowboys fan. Of course we're gonna trash each other's players. I can give Staubach more credit than clowns in our own fanbase who rip RG3 like Gigantor or that fat troll Kiel Maddox who writes for Son of Washington.

WTF?

This kid is blatantly talking bull**** about one of our players and you're defending him?  He doesn't have any good points, just a twitter link and whatever ESPN is feeding him, and you're defending him?

Come on, man.

Archived