Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 staying out of the limelight

AlldaySkins

But I still say it was a blessing in disguise. The way the old ACL repair was coming apart, it could have had him miss a full season (this year) or parts of two seasons instead. The brace sort of helped to stop further damage.

Exactly the way I looked at it. The fact that the old repair was failing got lost in all the BS about what if, when, where, and who in my opinion. My brother re-habs these types of injuries and said that when it was stated by Doc Andrews that a "re-do" of the previous repair was done it was Dr speak that it wasnt holding ,otherwise he would have just stated the an ACL repair was done. What's done is done and hopefully we just got the inevitable out of the way early.

The original injury when Ngata hit his knee was just a "freak" injury. I have literally never seen someone injury their knee diving forward like that. A first if it's kind.

True.  But, still.  I Made myself watch it again today and it still made me cringe.  Not as bad a Joe T....but gross nevertheless.  A heavier shoe and his damned knee might have come off.  I wonder if he was wearing lightweight socks that day....

:)

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 14m

Be comfortable in your own skin & don't be afraid to laugh #LoveLife http://instagram.com/p/myLgI7veca/

Picture44.png

Good lord.  He is an ugly dude.  Body of a God, face from hell.

True.  But, still.  I Made myself watch it again today and it still made me cringe.  Not as bad a Joe T....but gross nevertheless.  A heavier shoe and his damned knee might have come off.  I wonder if he was wearing lightweight socks that day....

:)

Good lord.  He is an ugly dude.  Body of a God, face from hell.

All day long you must dream of Tony

Archived