Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

do you honestly care to watch skins vs giants?

imissbobbyb

Perhaps this is wrong to say and I might be accused of not being a real fan but even though the game is available to me I think I might rather watch bengals vs ravens and jets vs dolphins since those are sort of playoff games for the dolphins and ravens. Does this make me not a real fan in your eyes?

Last weeks Dallas game took any possible joy that may have come from this season of horrors. I have no reason to believe the outcome of the Giant game will be any diff from any of the other games this year. But ill be on front of the TV with my father somehow looking for a way to pull out a W. I think it's a sickness i have at this point LoL. *Sigh

I will watch it...I still hope we can win this last game...so I will watch...I won't be surprised if we lose but it would be a nice little surprise if we pull a W against Eli & co...also hoping the Pack can beat the Bears(haha to my Bears fan friend) & of course I want philly to beat Dallas(wish they both could lose ha ha)

Ill watch since it is on tv locally. Had it not been a local game and i had to do my typical bar thing, i wouldnt watch. I havent watched in 3 weeks because i havent been able to drag myself to the bar to watch it. I dont have enough money to drink as much as they would make me.

But i still hope they stomp out the giants and walk up to the owners box and stomp out mara too.

Like PortisBetts, I'll watch it since it will be on the local NY station. Truthfully, I only want to watch the offense - Capt Kirk in particular. I think this will give one an opportunity to ascertain how many of the sacks we gave up in the first game were a result of weak OL vs poor pocket awareness of the QB. It will also give some indication whether Cousins' performances improve or deteriorate with the accumulation of more reps and more film on him. Are interceptions a correctable problem for him, or might they become a permanent issue.

I will always watch. I love the Redskins and this is the last time I will be able to see them for roughly eight months. I will check on on other games and follow other scores, but almost all of my attention will be focused on the Redskins game. Given recent events, I despise the Giants, and I want to hammer them in the last game of the season. Send us out on a bright note and hopefully with a few positives aftre what has been a season full of negatives. 

So yes, I do care to watch. I might not get as fired up watching the game as I did earlier in the year, but I will watch and I will care.

My wife tried to plan some lame activity during the game, then tried to say "well, you're outta the playoffs".  If looks could kill.  Suffice it to say, I won that round.  

Like PortisBetts, I'll watch it since it will be on the local NY station. Truthfully, I only want to watch the offense - Capt Kirk in particular. I think this will give one an opportunity to ascertain how many of the sacks we gave up in the first game were a result of weak OL vs poor pocket awareness of the QB. It will also give some indication whether Cousins' performances improve or deteriorate with the accumulation of more reps and more film on him. Are interceptions a correctable problem for him, or might they become a permanent issue.

The thing is, he'd have to start a lot more than 3-4 games to find that out.  

Sure - why not?  What's the worst thing that can happen?  A blocked punt?  Two blocked punts?  ST gives up another huge return?  Giants drives that don't end until they score a touchdown?  Giants 3rd and long being converted to a 1st down?  Stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalties?  Run for no gain on first down, then two incomplete passes, and a punt on offense?  At this point, what's truly the worst thing that could happen?

The thing is, he'd have to start a lot more than 3-4 games to find that out.

I realize it's too small of a sample size to make any definitive judgments - Bradshaw led the league in INTs his rookie year. Still, each game can give a few clues, which is what makes watching his performance even in a meaningless game worthwhile.

Sure - why not? What's the worst thing that can happen? A blocked punt? Two blocked punts? ST gives up another huge return? Giants drives that don't end until they score a touchdown? Giants 3rd and long being converted to a 1st down? Stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalties? Run for no gain on first down, then two incomplete passes, and a punt on offense? At this point, what's truly the worst thing that could happen?

I honestly cant not remember the 2011 or 2010 finale but oddly the 2009 finale ended at chargers with zorn saying famously after the game to start his press conference "do any of you actually want to talk about the game?" For some reason the 2010 and 2011 finales are total blanks to me right now. Obviously the 2012 finale was the highlight and I will always remember alfred 200 yards and rob jackson game winning interception.

Archived