Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins at Falcons

SkinsFanInTennessee

I thought that was great to see. **** it... We looked better losing in this game then I have seen in the few wins we've had all year.

Cousins looks great.

Better than Chicago? You really think 7 TOs is better than the Chicago game? Or the SD game?

Some of you need to take a chill pill.

This team sucks, they've sucked all year. We have no shot at playoffs. We have a slim chance at not being last in the division.

There are three games left.

What exactly do we benefit from by going into OT vs just going for two and getting the heck out of there.

I don't see how you can say "This proves Shanny should go, to EVERYONE!"

That was the best Redskins football I've seen all year. Which is freaking sad because we gave away SEVEN turnovers.

Best QB play all year. Best offensive play all year. What changed? RG3. And I've been an "RG3 apologist" since he was drafted. The team was much better without him. Could it have been a fluke? Yeah. Am I saying RG3 needs to go? No. I'm just saying what I see.

We lost to a bad football team. We ARE a bad football team. But I can live with losing that way, and I feel like we had something to work with, rather than utter disgust, humiliation, and hopelessness I've had from every other game this year.

Archived