Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins at Falcons

SkinsFanInTennessee

SFIT is working on uploading the pictures, hopefully soon.  I think we got some good ones

I was on the concourse trying to get a dog in when RGIII sprinted down the sideline, then he talked to a bunch of people for awhile, and I got his half-sprint back. Would love to have the full-on one if you've got it.

wow, man...you're nice...NOT!!! my memory is actually very good. missing the kick, not getting a chance to kick it...in the end it resulted in us losing by a point. doesnt matter how it happened, it still happened.

No need to be an asshole. I was just pointing out your mistake. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

uh...im not being one...you said "your memory fails you". you could have corrected me in a nicer way. me saying "your nice...not!!" is nice compared to saying that my memory fails me.

Again, I wasn't trying to be mean. You just interpreted it as such. I understand being a bit sensitive and not being able to tell what someone actually means online.

Your memory failing you on a football game that happened 3 years ago is not a big deal. I just felt it necessary to correct you.

Again, I wasn't trying to be mean. You just interpreted it as such. I understand being a bit sensitive and not being able to tell what someone actually means online.

Your memory failing you on a football game that happened 3 years ago is not a big deal. I just felt it necessary to correct you.

my memory wasnt failing me though...i was at the game. we lost by a point. i remember that. so what if we lost by a missed kick or from the kick not being able to be made at all. still lost by a point, so i was correct.

my memory wasnt failing me though...i was at the game. we lost by a point. i remember that. so what if we lost by a missed kick or from the kick not being able to be made at all. still lost by a point, so i was correct.

Sorry, I just have an elephant's memory when it comes to football games and can OCD about little details.

Archived