Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Predict The Outcome Of The Redskins Last (7) Games, And Their Final Record.

Commander PK

Predict the outcome of the (7) remaining games for the Redskins, and their final regular season record.  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Redskins @ Eagles

2. 2. 49ers @ Redskins

3. 3. Giants @ Redskins

4. 4. Chiefs @ Redskins

5. 5. Redskins @ Falcons

6. 6. Cowboys @ Redskins

7. 7. Redskins @ Giants

8. 8. The Redskins final regular season record will be?

9. 9. Bonus Question: Who wins the East?

• Washington Redskins
    • Philadelphia Smeagols (Still seeking the Precious)
    • New York Little Persons (**** Mara)
    • Dallas Cowpokes (another year of all hype no substance, ho hum)

reminds me alot of last year. We started our run after the bye week. Right now we are coming off a "mini" bye week. Last year our 1st win of the streak came against Philly. This year we play Philly 1st again. Last year our 2nd win was a National TV game against a team with great tradition in Dallas. This year we again play on National TV against a team with great tradition in SF. Last year in our 3rd win of the streak we beat NY at home to take over the division. This year we again play NY in the 3rd game and will probably be in control of the division again if we win all 3.

The bottom line is weve done it before so you know they believe they can do it again. RG3 is back and if he's back then we are capable of beating anyone. The only good thing about the L to Minny is that even with our losing record, I felt we were laid back and knew we could flip the switch. Now though its like a more serious, business like focus. That will do us well. Kyle I think from here on will finaly figure out what all works for 60min. Haslet will stop the dumb game planning and we dont play many more mobile Qb's so that will help. The division is even worst then last year while we have RG3, Morris, Garcon, Reed, Williams, and no one else does

Skins lose out ... finish 3-13 ...

Eagles win the East

How about some over the top love and praise for my amazing insight and predictive abilities.   I clearly know a lot more about football and what winning teams look like than many of the delusional fans on this board.  Don't worry, you rose colored glasses guys will someday learn from wise old veterans like me and begin to recognize a bad team, bad coach, bad QB, bad D, and bad Special Teams when you see them. 

How about some over the top love and praise for my amazing insight and predictive abilities. I clearly know a lot more about football and what winning teams look like than many of the delusional fans on this board. Don't worry, you rose colored glasses guys will someday learn from wise old veterans like me and begin to recognize a bad team, bad coach, bad QB, bad D, and bad Special Teams when you see them.

After watching that wonderful team effort today, I tend to agree with you. 3-13 seems realistic. Maybe a week 17 charity win but not holding my breath.

That's as hollow a 'Yay' as a Redskins win would of left me feeling. 

Hail. 

You want him gone.  I get it.  Still think that would be a mistake.  :)

Although without last seasons big run...I probably would not be feeling the same way right now.  Last year's NFC East Championship, and the fact that Robert's injury probably stopped a run to the NFC Championship game has given me hope for the future and the direction.  I think a few more puzzle pieces need to be added.  If we miss the playoffs next season.  Count me in.

Archived