Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Predict The Outcome Of The Redskins Last (7) Games, And Their Final Record.

Commander PK

Predict the outcome of the (7) remaining games for the Redskins, and their final regular season record.  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Redskins @ Eagles

2. 2. 49ers @ Redskins

3. 3. Giants @ Redskins

4. 4. Chiefs @ Redskins

5. 5. Redskins @ Falcons

6. 6. Cowboys @ Redskins

7. 7. Redskins @ Giants

8. 8. The Redskins final regular season record will be?

9. 9. Bonus Question: Who wins the East?

• Washington Redskins
    • Philadelphia Smeagols (Still seeking the Precious)
    • New York Little Persons (**** Mara)
    • Dallas Cowpokes (another year of all hype no substance, ho hum)

7-9. We beat the Eagles, the Giants here, the Chiefs, and the Cowboys.

Eagles win the division by beating Dallas in week 17. Eagles beat San Francisco in Philly, Seattle in Seattle, New Orleans in New Orleans, and Denver in New York for the city's first Lombardi.  Westbrook36 appointed king of ExtremeSkins :lol:

5-11. Remaining wins in Atlanta and at home to the Giants. Although it could be 3 or 4 wins. The Giants on a roll might well knock us off in our house. And Atlanta is just two rank bad teams but they host so who knows?

Dallas beats Philly on the last night to win the division. 

Hail. 

we are made for each other dude.

I picked the exact same scenario lol

I initially had 4-12 but then changed because it's pretty hard to end the season 1-6.

My only question is why everybody treating the Chiefs like Todd Haley and Matt Cassell are still running the show there? Their defense (and SF as well) are built to break down offenses like ours.

7-9 and for some WEIRD reason (don't ask me why) I got us winning the Chiefs game. I think we'll split the Giants with our win in NY... and we're due to beat the Falcons (remembering the days when they were no trouble at all).

OK, yeah, the Cowboys stunk it up last night. Of COURSE they lost because... we lost. It never works out. I have them winning the division but losing to us at home. And of course, as always, early exit.

I have a strong feeling we lose to Philly and I have a strong feeling we will beat KC.... I'm iffy on all the others. Ultimately I think we finish 4-3 down the stretch and 7-9 overall.

I think we lose to Philly and beat KC.  7-9 overall.  Losses to Eagles, Giants, Cowboys.  That is my optimistic.  Pessimistic 5-11.

Do not kid yourselves about the 49ers, we can't and we wont beat them. I watched that Panther game against them yesterday and their defense is going to be all over our offense. They can flat out cover receivers and are stout against the run. Our defense won't be able to keep us in this game.

Do not kid yourselves about the 49ers, we can't and we wont beat them. I watched that Panther game against them yesterday and their defense is going to be all over our offense. They can flat out cover receivers and are stout against the run. Our defense won't be able to keep us in this game.

Tell you what, if the Redskins lose both to the Eagles this week AND the 49ers next week to drop to 3-8, I can see things unravelling in a big way and Shanahan out of a job at the end of the season.

I think we beat the gnats at home and beat the Falcons. The team doesn't know how to win games. The O is hit and miss and the D and ST are are just plain bad. You cant have 2 aspects of the team be that bad and expect to win without getting lucky. 5-11 and I think that may be a strech.

We are 3-6 and we finish:

@Eagles- Lose: 3-7

49ers- Lose: 3-8   - Danny and Johnny will be seen chatting and rumors of Gruden to the Skins will pop up.

Giants- Win: 4-8

Chiefs- Lose: 4-9

@Falcons- WIn: 5-9

Boys- Win: 6-9

@Giants- Lose: 6-10  - With nothing on the line, the team will be flat.

Nothing happens the first few days  after the season ends; so everyone assumes Shanny is returning.  That Friday after the season ends, Dan calls in Shanny and demands these changes.   (1) Hasslett to be fired  (2) Shanny will give up all personnel duties and the Skins will hire a GM type to handle those duties.    Shanny refuses to fire Hasslett and refused to give up his defacto GM role.  Dan then fires Shanny.  He announces Bruce Allen will become the new Team PResident and be in charge getting a GM and coach.

I want Shanny gone but my guess Dan just asks Shanny for those changes and Shanny says no and then Danny decides to part ways. Danny doesn't do anything right away but waits 5 days before having the meeting with Shanny.

Dallas beats Philly in final game to win division but loses quickly in the playoffs the following week.

I got us finishing either 4-3 or 5-2.... We win next week at philly and quiet down the Folez iz gawd chatter, probably lose to the niners at home then proceed to finish 5-0 or 4-1 with the KC loss. Dallas is going to be special this year and make a deep run in the playoffs. Philly will still be looking for a QB by seasons end and Giants finish pretty strong so they know they wont need wholesale changed next season.  Offseason if we manage 8-8 Shanny and son stay, Haslett goes. If the bottom falls out and we finish worse than 7-9 shanny and son are gone along with Haslett. Either way I don't see haslett sticking around after this season. We get our cap money back and get some pieces at OL, WR, S, KR and we replace Fletch. Rob gets much sharper in the offseason and with a big target at WR, better O line at PP and better QB play thoughout the season from week 1 our offense will explode. Defense is still probably going to suck but we will be a winning team next year.

Archived