Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

On 9/21/2020 at 7:11 PM, clietas said:

You ever played the Mount and Blade games? Bannerlord is in early access still. Played it a little last week. Just as much fun as the last. Can't wait for all the mods.

i somehow missed this reply. Thanks I have not played or even heard of this game. 

this is kinda what I’d be looking for but like x 100. Again, im looking for Helms Deep here. Curious what the mods do for it. 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i somehow missed this reply. Thanks I have not played or even heard of this game. 

this is kinda what I’d be looking for but like x 100. Again, im looking for Helms Deep here. Curious what the mods do for it. 

You can set the battle size from 220 to 1000.

Previous M&B had some really good mods. LotR, Star Wars, GoT. Played a bunch of the two main GoT mods. They were a hell of a lot of fun.

Never played this lotr one but should be what you're looking for.

4 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

6 years old and still accurate. I detest the NBA 2k franchise with every inch of my body. Easily my #1 most hated game(s) of all time. The best athletes in the world, and they make them move like locomotives on a basketball court

that’s hilarious and true. I’ve never gotten into that franchise either and that’s a big reason why. Something is just off 

11 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

6 years old and still accurate. I detest the NBA 2k franchise with every inch of my body. Easily my #1 most hated game(s) of all time. The best athletes in the world, and they make them move like locomotives on a basketball court.

It's my favorite game.  But that **** is accurate as **** lol.  Shooting is horrible in 2K21, you miss everything now from 3.  

I bought Mount and Blade: Warband , before I settled on KCD. Seemed like one of those games that's a lot more fun on pc than console play. Pretty damn bland and choppy.

My perfect .medieval game would be a deep, Bethesda like narrative, with ForHonor's combat system/mechanics. Freedom to play as a knight, ranger, thief/beggar, noble of the high court, etc (all with different perks, weapons, and more) , and the ability to form factions and create your own banners.

Doesn't feel like this will EVER happen on a console, sadly. I wish the same sort of deal for a cops and robbers game. True Crime/The Getaway are probably as close as we'll ever get, and that's a shame 

Here you go guys, my latest project that came in the mail today.  I'm pretty sure the second pic will give it away as to exactly what game it is.

3jyh1SB.jpg

oCcBHZe.jpg

You all with your "fancy" consoles and Playstation 13 and Xbox One Two Three X Series S.  Enjoy those you nerds!

18 hours ago, purbeast said:

Here you go guys, my latest project that came in the mail today.  I'm pretty sure the second pic will give it away as to exactly what game it is.

You all with your "fancy" consoles and Playstation 13 and Xbox One Two Three X Series S.  Enjoy those you nerds!

I assume they have more than one game of that nature, but I'd say it has to be Time Crisis, and I'm super jelly.

13 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm getting concerned about Cyberpunk. Seems like they are time crunching their devs. This never goes well. Even though they said they wouldn't do it again, I think they should reconsider launching next month.

Agreed. I’m going to wait awhile before I buy it anyway, but I really want the game to be great. For some reason I have this feeling that the ratings on the game are going too come back 7.5 or 8 out of 10. Which is fine, but with all the hype it’s getting, I’m really wanting a 10/10 game. I don’t think it’s going to meet the hype. Plus, to be honest, I haven’t gotten overly excited about what I’ve seen so far, plus I don’t like Keanu angle. 

obviously I don’t know how much they’re paying him, but I really wish they created an original character, saved that money for elsewhere in the game. I like creativity. 

Im still undecided about what I’m doing next gen. PS5, XBox (which I have never owned) or PC (I worry about expense here, because I have another expensive computer I need to buy). 

I don't have any interest in Cyberpunk and don't know much about it, but I am with you in regards to having actors in games.  I don't like that at all.  I much prefer to have a completely new character made up and become their own character.  That is one of the greatest things about Uncharted.  All of those characters kind of became household names and they all have very distinct and unique personalities.

When you look at Keanu you think about Keanu not whoever he is playing.

Same with the dude in the Amazon Prime simulator.  I just think about dude with a crossbow from the Walking Dead.  

The new Far Cry?  It's nothing but Los Pollos Hermanos.

I actually cant think of the last actor that was in a game I played. So either I didn't play one with an actor in it or their performance wasn't memorable enough that it mattered. 

As far a Rouge Squadron, I want it. Maybe not day one. but it will be mine eventually. 

I’m not sure the games you’ve played, but just a few are 

Kevin spacey in COD
Kit Harrington in COD and I think there was someone else famous in COD, but I never play those. 

Norman Reedus in Death Stranding

Sean Bean in Elder Scrolls?

Ellen Page in Beyond Two Souls?

there are a lot of others and it seems like it’s becoming more popular lately.

oh, and maybe not officially, but the girl from the last of us, at least in the first game, I haven’t played the second, reminds me of Ellen Page as well. It may have been accidental, but it’s hard to tell,

I know AC is generally disliked here, but did anyone play Odyssey all the way through? I’m about 50 hours in and it’s getting a bit stale. But, my main problem is when I go to a town and even when I assassinate a person stealthily, a mercenary suddenly shows up. That’s not the bad part, but another will show up two seconds later. Sometimes, I’ve been fighting three at a time. While, I’m fighting them, guards show up and start attacking. Next, the people of the town start attacking and their damn animals.

it was fine the first couple of times, but now it’s just exhausting. I’ve paid off bounties before I go into a city, I assassinated the the guys That pay the bounties. It sucks running around fighting everything in site including chickens

Ellen Page is the exception to the actor rule in video games. Beyond 2 Souls was almost entirely acted by real, noteworthy actors,  including Willem Dafoe and Kadeem Hardison. Devs like Quantuc Dream dont just throw money at the screen and expect it to sell.

She played Jodie with ferocity. Frankly, it's been hard for me to separate her from the character since then, especially in Umbrella Academy.

Bean is a push imo. Martin Septim is still Martin Septim. His voice would stand out more if it weren't for the fact that many voices across TES have sounded like basterdized impersonations of him.

In the end though, I'm in favor of giving the limelight to credited voice actors.

No one knew who the hell Nolan North was until Nathan Drake showed up. The woman who plays Elena got a a whole hit show (Haven) probably because of it.

22 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I know AC is generally disliked here, but did anyone play Odyssey all the way through? I’m about 50 hours in and it’s getting a bit stale. But, my main problem is when I go to a town and even when I assassinate a person stealthily, a mercenary suddenly shows up. That’s not the bad part, but another will show up two seconds later. Sometimes, I’ve been fighting three at a time. While, I’m fighting them, guards show up and start attacking. Next, the people of the town start attacking and their damn animals.

it was fine the first couple of times, but now it’s just exhausting. I’ve paid off bounties before I go into a city, I assassinated the the guys That pay the bounties. It sucks running around fighting everything in site including chickens

It's still pretty hard for me to grapple with what has happened to this franchise. Origins left me very worried.

Odyssey,  I couldn't even finish, and dropped my controller in protest.  Total travesty of a video game if you loved the original playstyle. Now, there is nothing different about it from other big adventure games. Color coded weapons, skill trees,big  boss fights, and microtransactions 

3 hours ago, purbeast said:

Same with the dude in the Amazon Prime simulator.  I just think about dude with a crossbow from the Walking Dead.  

I typically agree and think famous actors  are going to be in games they should have created faces so it’s not as jarring. However, in Death Stranding...there is something about it that’s different. Sure he’s gruff Norman Reedus that he’s been for 30 years but he has fantastic in this game as are the rest of the cast and it just  goes together so beautifully that it’s not distracting like it is in other games.

I still can’t recommend it enough. Everyone that has a PS4 should play it. 

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

The main character in Horizon Zero Dawn looks just like Rose Leslie too.

that’s actually not her tho, just partly inspired by her GoT character Ygritte. The motion cap and voice are from another actress 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I typically agree and think famous actors  are going to be in games they should have created faces so it’s not as jarring. However, in Death Stranding...there is something about it that’s different. Sure he’s gruff Norman Reedus that he’s been for 30 years but he has fantastic in this game as are the rest of the cast and it just  goes together so beautifully that it’s not distracting like it is in other games.

I still can’t recommend it enough. Everyone that has a PS4 should play it. 

I have ZZZEEEERRRRRROOOOO desire to play that game.

Wanna fight?

Archived