Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

h, and maybe not officially, but the girl from the last of us, at least in the first game, I haven’t played the second, reminds me of Ellen Page as well. It may have been accidental, but it’s hard to tell,

it’s not based on her but it looked more like her in pre-production and apparently Ellen Page complained so ND changed her design to be less similar. 

Others:

the entire cast of Until Dawn, notably Rami Malek and Hayden Panettiere 

steven ogg as Trevor in GTA 5

snoop dogg in some true crimes game

lance reddick as sylens in horizon zero dawn

Jon berenthal in ghost recon 

call of duty has a hundred of them stating with black ops which had Ed Harris, Ice Cube and Sam Worthington

Dwayne Johnson in wwe 2k20 

tons of others 

6 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I played for only about 20 mins ( all the time I had) and it was awesome. Reminded me of X-wing vs Tie Fighter...only in VR.

What you playing it on, PSVR?  If so how are the graphics?  You getting any motion sickness at all?

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I know AC is generally disliked here, but did anyone play Odyssey all the way through? I’m about 50 hours in and it’s getting a bit stale. But, my main problem is when I go to a town and even when I assassinate a person stealthily, a mercenary suddenly shows up. That’s not the bad part, but another will show up two seconds later. Sometimes, I’ve been fighting three at a time. While, I’m fighting them, guards show up and start attacking. Next, the people of the town start attacking and their damn animals.

it was fine the first couple of times, but now it’s just exhausting. I’ve paid off bounties before I go into a city, I assassinated the the guys That pay the bounties. It sucks running around fighting everything in site including chickens

I'm at 100 hours I think. Finished the main quest, just need to finish the Atlantis part of the main quest. The Medusa fight though argh. just kinda gave up. 

I really liked the game though, I do remember there was a point when it got stale, and seemed like there was an overwelmingly amount of things to do. It kinda picked up though, hunting all the Cultist was alot of fun. 

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

What you playing it on, PSVR?  If so how are the graphics?  You getting any motion sickness at all?

Yeah, PSVR, 1st version on original PS4. Graphics are a bit low obviously. Would be ALOT better on the 2nd version of the headset and PS4 Pro. No motion sickness, but I am used to space combat games on the PSVR, so barrel rolling and looking around as I fly to see who's next to me  are normal for me

I should add on the graphics side...up close objects, graphics are good..its the distance ones that get a bit fuzzy

22 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Yeah, PSVR, 1st version on original PS4. Graphics are a bit low obviously. Would be ALOT better on the 2nd version of the headset and PS4 Pro. No motion sickness, but I am used to space combat games on the PSVR, so barrel rolling and looking around as I fly to see who's next to me  are normal for me

I should add on the graphics side...up close objects, graphics are good..its the distance ones that get a bit fuzzy

I really wish there was a demo for this.  I'd like to play it but don't want to get it and then dont' feel great.  I am hit/miss with motion sickness.  I've played plenty of games just fine but then games like Wipeout sometimes will get me feeling iffy.

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I really wish there was a demo for this.  I'd like to play it but don't want to get it and then dont' feel great.  I am hit/miss with motion sickness.  I've played plenty of games just fine but then games like Wipeout sometimes will get me feeling iffy.

If you can, play valkyrie. Basically they feel the same

34 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

. It kinda picked up though, hunting all the Cultist was alot of fun. 

Yeah, I was having a blast with it until I had to fight every single thing in the world. I enjoyed the cultist and mercenary part. All the side board missions are tedious. I kept going back for around two hours in the beginning to get more quests in one area, but they never ended. My mistake, wasted time.

I am not sure that i am going to play on. I’ve beat the last couple of ACs, Black Flag, Syndicate and Origins. Plus, Best Buy has Borderlands for $7.99 and it has my name on it.

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Yeah, I was having a blast with it until I had to fight every single thing in the world. I enjoyed the cultist and mercenary part. All the side board missions are tedious. I kept going back for around two hours in the beginning to get more quests in one area, but they never ended. My mistake, wasted time.

I am not sure that i am going to play on. I’ve beat the last couple of ACs, Black Flag, Syndicate and Origins. Plus, Best Buy has Borderlands for $7.99 and it has my name on it.

i have commented before on how there's just too much to do in AC Odyssey. It doesn't get much better, more exciting, or original. The DLC's are different but don't fit into the story well and just make the game more tedious. I am wary of AC Valhalla. As for your problem attracting too many mercenaries/bounties maybe try adjusting your load outs.

The combat for Valhalla looks dumb. Maybe it feels better in person but I don’t like how it looks in videos. 

3 hours ago, Xameil said:

The part that seems really cool is shifting power to different systems. You don’t have to do it but if you choose to do it it adds another level of simulation and strategy to it. Like shifting all power to shields while approaching a bombing run, then once you get within range of your target shifting power to lasers to max them and then when you are done shifting power to thrusters to get you out a little faster. Stuff like that. Any feedback on it?

56 minutes ago, Kurd Cudins said:

i have commented before on how there's just too much to do in AC Odyssey. It doesn't get much better, more exciting, or original. The DLC's are different but don't fit into the story well and just make the game more tedious. I am wary of AC Valhalla. As for your problem attracting too many mercenaries/bounties maybe try adjusting your load outs.

thanks for the tip. I am a little weary of Valhalla as well now. I was looking forward to it because I love Viking lore and the like but yeah, I’m the kind of player that will try to get done as many things I can in one play through. That hardly gets you 100% completion anymore, but it bothers me when things are left undone. It already has screwed up the Ostraka challenges for me. A couple say incomplete when they were completed. 

if Valhalla gets good reviews, I wilL definitely Wait a couple of years until the price drops below $20

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The combat for Valhalla looks dumb. Maybe it feels better in person but I don’t like how it looks in videos. 

The part that seems really cool is shifting power to different systems. You don’t have to do it but if you choose to do it it adds another level of simulation and strategy to it. Like shifting all power to shields while approaching a bombing run, then once you get within range of your target shifting power to lasers to max them and then when you are done shifting power to thrusters to get you out a little faster. Stuff like that. Any feedback on it?

So, I only played 20 minutes so far and was in a tie fighter, so the only energy transfer I did so far was to shift power to lasers...but yeah that was cool. Ill play more tonight and will give an update

Ok....got more time in on it....

The idea to be able to transfer power to other systems is awesome. The ability to be able to shift power to forward or aft shields, is great. The ability to customize your ship for the mission is sooo needed. 

In story mode you jump from alliance to empire and get both sides of the story.

Haven't played multiplayer yet since I want to perfect the ships first. So far I've flown an x-wing, a-wing, and tie fighter.

Playing in VR and with the flight stick makes it sooo much more emersive. 

Finally got to finish Ghost of Tsushima. Gaming time has been slim pickings with a newborn. I was getting most of the collectivles and side quests done before I finished it because I probably won't go back to it.

The final battle against the Kahn was epic as ****. And the ending of the game. Talk about gut wrenching wow. I’m not an open world fan but this game is a GOAT of this gen.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Spider-Man is the last game in my backlog, and I'm deciding on whether Tsushima or something else will be my the game I play until Cuperpunk drops. 

I really want to find an investigative oriented game, whether cop or PI.

Should hold off on Tsushima till you get a PS5 at this point.

36 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

This might not apply to you Mr. Sinister, but the Ultimate Edition of Miles Morales on PS5 is also coming with a remastered version of Spiderman.

But, I think I remember you wanting to drop consoles and go P.C.

Yeah, eventually. I think this next gen is it for me. I expect to start getting the parts to big my own gaming rig in a few years.

Dunno if yall remember, but PS1 had some good releases going into its final years (Syphon Filter 2, Smackdown, RE3: Nemesis, THPS2 just to name some, though I cant recall if that last one was cross platform).

A low key classic was the '00 Spiderman by ActiVision, one of the first big coherent narrative Superhero games that I can remember.  It was sooo good. I am reminded of its stealth/cinematic/interactive capabilities in this current one. All the puzzles and Marvel cameos, and extra stuff like costumes really was amazing.

No other Spidey game came close for me in terms of recapturing that magic, until this one. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Spider-Man is the last game in my backlog, and I'm deciding on whether Tsushima or something else will be the game I play until Cyberpunk drops. 

I really want to find an investigative oriented game, whether cop or PI.

i assume you played LA Noire right? If not, a remastered version was dropped a couple years ago. Awesome game, very unique. Wish there were more like it 

also try The Vanishing of Ethan Carter 

and Her Story

Her Story is an interesting and unique take on detective games. Players are made to feel like they really are a detective working on a case as the visuals of the game are set up to look like an old desktop at a police station.

Players are tasked with solving the fictional case of a missing man by searching through a database of police interviews. The interviews focus on the missing person's wife and players have to use their own deductive reasoning to figure out if she's innocent or if she played a part of his disappearance.

Archived