Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

COD launch not going so well.

Busy servers. Only campaign is available to play.

Yeah I figured it'd be a mess. I downloaded it on my PC around ~9ish.

Good thing I work overnights, hopefully it'll be cleaned up by this morning when I'm off.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Going to pick up Outer Worlds, @Momma There Goes That Man. It shall be mine minemine

Please god let me be able to play as a murderous space drifter.

thats awesome. Gameinformer described it as imagine Fallout on the left and Mass Effect on the right and The Outer Worlds would be like a perfect center between them. You have a lot of the RPG customization and humor stuff of fallout with the spaceship, companions you choose which to take with you off the ship, loyalty type missions, exploration on many smaller areas like mass effect all while having a very deep dialogue and player choice option that shapes your game 

I’ll look forward to your review in 2021  

13 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Outer Worlds is really good. I have a couple nitpicky issues with it, but overall its a pretty great game. If you liked Fallout New Vegas you'll like this. LOTS of similarities.

I'm the same. Great game so far, lovely graphics, the writing and voice acting is very good and it seems to have some depth to it. It's got some nice subtle humour as well.

Minor gripes so far; Almost every time I talk to someone I also draw my weapon and wtf is the time? There's no in-game clock.

MW is fun as hell.  It truly is a COD/Battlefield hybrid.  Biggest maps Call of Duty has ever had.  32 v 32 mayhem.  You can revive teammates.  The killstreaks are not overpowered, even the big ones.  4-player spec ops vs waves of bad guys.  We had a whole crew last night just crushin' bammas in headquarters.  

Going to download Outer Worlds tonight, the various fallout communities on reddit and FB are loving it so far.  I'm stoked.

8 hours ago, London Kev said:

I'm the same. Great game so far, lovely graphics, the writing and voice acting is very good and it seems to have some depth to it. It's got some nice subtle humour as well.

Minor gripes so far; Almost every time I talk to someone I also draw my weapon and wtf is the time? There's no in-game clock.

My only real issues are that its hard to find/identify corpses after combat. They should be brighter or something or at least have icons on your minimap/radar thingy.

That and when looking at items in your inventory or vendor, it doesn't automatically compare them to what you have currently equipped. You can only show comparisons to other items in said vendor page.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-10-26-as-the-fallout-1st-disaster-hits-the-mainstream-fallout-76-players-head-in-game-to-protest

Bethesda still lunchin, apparently. Such a shame they're wasting time with this when they could've just dropped another actual Fallout game and not this.

Anyway... Getting ready to fire up Outer Worlds now

On 10/21/2019 at 4:07 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

35-40 hrs tho?

If it's that short, then it's not like New Vegas, lol. They're trying to get us on some slick ****. New Vegas probably one of the more open ended rpg's out there with all the factions and alliances.

I'll probably wait for one of yall to give a review. 

You know, the more I think about this, the more I wonder if it's not slightly misleading.

If yall remember, New Vegas was so varied that you could do 10 playthroughs and none of them would be exactly the same. BUT, the main story wasn't really that long. Matter of fact, I remember several map hacks, and even depending on your build type, you could get past the Deathclaw trail that leads you right into the city limits, bypassing the long route where you start out in that backwater saloon . Then you're able to theoretically "Beat the game" in like 20 hours, though in truth, the game itself provided months of intrigue.

Wonder if that's what they really mean. At any rate, I'm gonna get in about 4-5 hours of Sin time today and report back. I was gonna play last night after the game but ended up talking on the phone and legit passed out afterward.

I'm really liking the new COD so far.  Where BO4 feels arcade/cartoony, MW has a lot of realism.  I've only played multiplayer, HC Domination to be specific, but I like it a lot after about 4-5 hours in.

The maps are different than the tried and true square, three lanes, maps of COD.  They offer challenges on either spectrum.  The objectives aren't easy and spawning feels right.  The maps feel bigger than prior COD's which is actually a refreshing change.  There aren't any guns so far that feel overpowered to me, but I've mainly stuck to AR and SMG as usual.  I like the sounds and visuals.  It's built like a next level MW3.  Haven't tried playing with parties yet, I have some friends on xbox I'd like to party up with so we'll see if they've truly pulled off crossplay or not.  Also, for some reason, I haven't heard much mic chatter yet.

My Activision and PS4 ID is:  CChag740

Outer Worlds is one of the most fun games I've played in years. With a weeeee bit more polish it could have been a 10/10 insta classic but its still an all around fantastic game and absolute must purchase if you're into RPGs at all. I just finished the first area and the amount of decision making you have to do is crazy.

Archived