Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Death stranding looks like a FedEx simulation game. I’m sure the story is great but I’m skeptical of all the glowing reviews for a game that looks like it’s going to be painfully boring to play.

most of the reviews acknowledge that tho there are aspects of it that make it rewarding (what you get in return for the deliveries, the gorgeous world you are exploring) and the grind bearable. Also, the challenge and grind is supposedly part of the experience as it ties into the themes of the game. 

I’m excited to suffer thru it for the impact of the story 

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

most of the reviews acknowledge that tho there are aspects of it that make it rewarding (what you get in return for the deliveries, the gorgeous world you are exploring) and the grind bearable. Also, the challenge and grind is supposedly part of the experience as it ties into the themes of the game. 

I’m excited to suffer thru it for the impact of the story 

I’m going to wait on this one until its price drops. This seems like the kind of game that is either a masterpiece or I will last 20 minutes before I’m done playing as as Sci-Fi Amazon Prime delivery dude.

47 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

What do you mean retire your PS4? You talking end of next year when the new console is released?

When next gen hits us. I just started God of War a few weeks ago. Im so far behind I havent even got Spider-man yet. This one is going to be behind both of those for sure. 

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

When next gen hits us. I just started God of War a few weeks ago. Im so far behind I havent even got Spider-man yet. This one is going to be behind both of those for sure. 

Why you hiding, man? I'm out here taking shots for failing to dive into my quota, and here you are, clearly just as bad as I am, somehow able to evade scorn and ridicule 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Why you hiding, man? I'm out here taking shots for failing to dive into my quota, and here you are, clearly just as bad as I am, somehow able to evade scorn and ridicule 

I knew you were gonna say something lol 😂

I have a problem. I have admitted it and I accept myself for who I am. 

You, however, are better then this and should be ashamed of yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm done with consoles. I'll keep PS4 for the FF7 remastered but that's it. Full on PC from here on out.

Im heading that direction. I should be there by the end of 2020. I would probably still be getting the PS5 though. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm fine just the way I am 

3 of my favorite games of all time are all on the PS4 and I can’t help but go back to them before I buy something new. With FFXIV, Monster Hunter and Disgaea 5 I really can’t get to anything else long enough to beat it. 

FF7 is another one. That’s a day one buy for me. I can’t beat them all. 

I aint even cracked KH3 yet. Feels bad man.  I’m glad you are here to take the bullets for me lol

Speaking of PSVR, with as much fun as I have with Beat Saber, I'm probably going to get this game tomorrow:

It's basically the same type of game but with guns instead of light sabers.  It's made by Harmonix too so they know a thing or two about beat matching games.

23 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

what do you think? Were you a fan of the previous games?

I like it so far. I loved the previous games. Im still at the beginning though. Just killed that first Troll. 

I get the vibe that it wont be as hack and slash as the past games, but i guess im ok with that as long as the story keeps me into it. 

I think the way he steps on the heath orbs is pretty damn cool lol. I know so minor. And the RPG element of it looks fun though i cant do much with it yet. 

We will see! 

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I like it so far. I loved the previous games. Im still at the beginning though. Just killed that first Troll. 

I get the vibe that it wont be as hack and slash as the past games, but i guess im ok with that as long as the story keeps me into it. 

I think the way he steps on the heath orbs is pretty damn cool lol. I know so minor. And the RPG element of it looks fun though i cant do much with it yet. 

We will see! 

The story grabbed me right away but I felt the combat was repetitive At the start. Don’t worry it gets much much better. 

I didn’t play any of the other games. Tried them but the hack and slash combatjust wasn’t my thing. The combat here is more methodical especially as you level up and gain new abilities. It’s so much fun and gets really intense intense later 

I YouTubed the story of the games so I know all about his past which is a big part of this game. I think the story is incredible and incorporates Norse mythology very well. It’s a beautiful tale with some jaw dropping moments. One part that relates to his past gave me absolute chills and haven't even played those games. 

I think its a masterpiece and I’d imagine any other fan of the previous games would love this reinvention of the gameplay as you continue the story of an older Kratos. Post any updates as you progress. I’d like to know your thoughts 

God of War is one of the greatest games of all time.  The way the reinvented the franchise was just fantastic.  I never once got bored of the combat in the newest one.  I found it super intense because of how the camera is and the sounds and impact of the attacks.  I loved everything about that ****ing game.  I wish I could play it again without ever playing it.

Also note im playing God of War on the hardest difficulty possible at the start. I was getting pissed at first, but you are right the combat is pretty fun and a step up from the devil may cry style they had previously. 

Also the fiance wont stop calling me boy when she wants something now

11 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Unless you need PS4 exclusives, PC gaming is the way to go.  Or unless you just like consoles.  No console will ever beat a beast gaming PC.

Yeah for sure. My current PC isn't even a beast, its my bro's older PC(about 4.5 years old)but it still runs like a champ. Playing Outer Worlds on it now on almost max settings.

I'm thinking of building my own this holiday season. Should be able to get cheap parts during Black Friday.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm thinking of building my own this holiday season. Should be able to get cheap parts during Black Friday.

Cyber Monday brah. Thats made for PC ****. especially if you are gonna build it piece by piece. 

12 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Unless you need PS4 exclusives, PC gaming is the way to go.  Or unless you just like consoles.  No console will ever beat a beast gaming PC.

It depends on what you mean by "beat". 

Sure a PC will always be the most powerful.  But I'm not a graphics whore at all.  My favorite console this gen is the least powerful one.

I have all 3 current consoles and they all beat a gaming PC to me.  I haven't gamed on PC in over a decade, nor do I plan to any time in the near future.

And I'm working on getting my arcade game to run MAME so that I can play games of the 90's in it with "****ty" graphics.

Too many people think that great graphics means great game.  Too many people also think that just because PC has the best graphics, that PS4 and X1 still don't have fantastic graphics.  They do.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah for sure. My current PC isn't even a beast, its my bro's older PC(about 4.5 years old)but it still runs like a champ. Playing Outer Worlds on it now on almost max settings.

Nice, @PokerPacker helped build me one with the budget I gave him using this site:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Then I was able to tweak it some and get a pretty nice rig out of it.  Let's you know what's compatible with what, any conflicts, etc.  

Archived