Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

17 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Im just tired lol. Odyssey killed what little bit of interest I had in those kind of games. 

The day they make me work that hard in a game ever again is the day they make a game so good it reminds me of what it was like to do coke and x

Games are too complex and twitchy to get high and play anymore. I miss Mega Man 2.

Splurged and got some nice gear at the Nintendo shop in NYC today before I left.

This is the greatest shirt of all time.

nvQJPKn.jpg

Then I got 2 hoodies too.  First one is just a classic Nintendo one.

TeOUcMy.jpg

Then got this Zelda one too which is an awesome hoodie regardless of being Zelda.  I don't think most people will even notice it's Zelda related.

05dOSBW.jpg

55 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn that Nintendo hoodie would go nice with a fresh pair of Air Force 1's

I wear a ****load of hoodies in the winter time at work so I like to have a few to rotate through.  They had it in a dark and light gray as well but figured the red was a bit more classic and loud.  I was debating getting this other Zelda hoodie too that was the same build/quality as that Nintendo one but wasn't zip up, was pull over, and was just Navy blue with a big Zelda logo across the chest, but I was already spending like $155 on Nintendo gear and didn't really want to push it to $200 lol.  Plus, 3 Nintendo hoodies may be a bit much.

If anyone still wants to play, Kingdome Come Deliverance is as low as $4.98 at Tarjay. Xbox version.

Check stock here after entering your zip -->

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1657

Also No Man's Sky is as low as $8.98 there, again Xbox version. 

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0009

As for me...I'm still looking forward to another 80+ hours of Witcher III goodness. 

8 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

i'm just getting around to God of War man

that struggle is real

Hopefully you're not like me and buy **** only to finally play it like 2 years later lol. I'll either get hooked on one game for far too long (like 6-8 months) or I'll simply have no time to play any of them.

I wanna play Tekken 7, MK11, RE2 and God Of War too, but thankfully I haven't actually bought those. It's about to get real though, with  Death Stranding and Cyberpunk coming not long after  that

On 9/27/2019 at 2:40 PM, The Evil Genius said:

If anyone still wants to play, Kingdome Come Deliverance is as low as $4.98 at Tarjay. Xbox version.

Check stock here after entering your zip -->

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-1657

Also No Man's Sky is as low as $8.98 there, again Xbox version. 

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-32-0009

As for me...I'm still looking forward to another 80+ hours of Witcher III goodness. 

I'm looking for an immersive game, but also something kinda..."chill". How is No Man's Sky?

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hopefully you're not like me and buy **** only to finally play it like 2 years later lol. I'll either get hooked on one game for far too long (like 6-8 months) or I'll simply have no time to play any of them.

I wanna play Tekken 7, MK11, RE2 and God Of War too, but thankfully I haven't actually bought those. It's about to get real though, with  Death Stranding and Cyberpunk coming not long after  that

I've gotten a little more disciplined. very few games I buy opening day anymore since I'm backed up.  I just bought it couple of weeks ago after I forced myself off AC: Odyssey. As much content as in that game, I never really tired of it. I made myself switch to God of War before I go back to do Odyssey's DLC.

20 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Anyone looking forward to the outer worlds aka fallout new Vegas in space? They designed the game so you can kill literally everyone without completely crashing the game design. 

That a Bethesda game? I thought I'd heard something about a year a go, but theres so much stuff thats come out since that I forgot about it. Wonder if it's similar to something like "The Expanse". Bout time  tho. There's only so much high fantasy and shoot em up type stuff that can exist all at one time.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That a Bethesda game? I thought I'd heard something about a year a go, but theres so much stuff thats come out since that I forgot about it. Wonder if it's similar to something like "The Expanse". Bout time  tho. There's only so much high fantasy and shoot em up type stuff that can exist all at one time.

No it’s not Bethesda it’s made by Obsidian who specifically did New vegas compared to Bethesda doing 3 and 4. Does pretty much seem like Fallout in space with some new ideas thrown in 

Bethesda is also making a space RPG tho. Starfield but there is no info or gameplay 

17 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I'm looking for an immersive game, but also something kinda..."chill". How is No Man's Sky?

I got it around launch, so take what I say with a grain of salt. It was a mostly exploratory/survival space adventure game, where you start marooned out on a random planet in a true system of planets and moons, which belong to a real galaxy, which is possible via rando generated something-something by these MIT folks at Hello Games. You have to find your way off the planet by building a ship, then charting the wildlife and plantlife along the way, and eventually naming your planet. Then you have to get your ship a warp drive so you can explore other systems, meet up with other alien races, learn their culture and language, build weapons and such and eventually make it to the center of the galaxy (or so I thought). 

Im leaving out a bunch of stuff but that was basically the gist of it. Im also leaving out my opinion of it because I am incredibly biased and don't want to turn you away from something that is widely viewed as the biggest launch flop in gaming history. That was around 3 years ago, and word is they've changed a ton of stuff since then, and have a dedicated gaming community now. I'll always give devs credit for thinking outside the box, and they definitely did that here.

It's certainly worth it price wise to give it a look see. I paid full price for it and regret it to this day.

Archived