Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

27 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

You da motha****in man....$9.99 at all the stores around me

Just remember that's what it should ring up but..the caveat is they usually won't match it since it's technically not a verified price. So it may or may not ring up at $9.99..is what I'm saying. 😁

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Just remember that's what it should ring up but..the caveat is they usually won't match it since it's technically not a verified price. So it may or may not ring up at $9.99..is what I'm saying. 😁

So I went to Target and it came up $29.99....so then I told the girl my boy Evil Genius said it was $9.99.....she game me a wink and said 'what can you do for me?'....so I took her in the stock room....and got something off the top shelf for her. Fun times.

Just finished playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided. It was really good. Fun gameplay and good story. The side missions were actually worth playing. I just wished the cities were more populated. I think PS Plus gave it away last year. Anyways, if any of you are looking for a new first person shooter, PS Store has a Square Enix sale every so often. I got it for around $5 last time. It's currently at $29.99. I'd jump all over it for $5.

On 7/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, The Evil Genius said:

Think I'mm going to boot up KC:D this weekend. Wonder how long the install time will be for the One...any tips of starting the game Sin?

The game has been great. Definitely was a learning curve....I'm so used to being able to steal stuff and murder without repercussion. It's kinda lame in some instances because no one saw me do it, but yet I still get caught (like when I murdered the blacksmith and his apprentice and then ransacked their house).....no one saw me, but I still get 10 days in jail :ols:

1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

The game has been great. Definitely was a learning curve....I'm so used to being able to steal stuff and murder without repercussion. It's kinda lame in some instances because no one saw me do it, but yet I still get caught (like when I murdered the blacksmith and his apprentice and then ransacked their house).....no one saw me, but I still get 10 days in jail :ols:

Your noise level (armour dependant) and any animals outside can alert people nearby or in the house. Also if your lockpick skill isnt high enough, it'll clang around and alert people as you try and open it.

Line of sight is a **** too. Shanked a guard at night in one of the villages because I wanted his town crest/robe/whatever to go over my armour, and a peasant way off in the distance saw me and started running.

Thats also strange, because just this past weekend, I was killing at dice in Sasau, making a smooth 500 in 5 games, then lost 6 straight. I got pissed and got up and clubbed the guy to death, in full view of all the patrons in the tavern, snd although they ran, no one was alerted. May be because they know I'll feed them their children.

I also had fun being mean to the refugee beggars while on the beat in Rattay. I am a dirty rotten scoundrel.

53 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Your noise level (armour dependant) and any animals outside can alert people nearby or in the house. Also if your lockpick skill isnt high enough, it'll clang around and alert people as you try and open it.

Line of sight is a **** too. Shanked a guard at night in one of the villages because I wanted his town crest/robe/whatever to go over my armour, and a peasant way off in the distance saw me and started running.

Thats also strange, because just this past weekend, I was killing at dice in Sasau, making a smooth 500 in 5 games, then lost 6 straight. I got pissed and got up and clubbed the guy to death, in full view of all the patrons in the tavern, snd although they ran, no one was alerted. May be because they know I'll feed them their children.

I also had fun being mean to the refugee beggars while on the beat in Rattay. I am a dirty rotten scoundrel.

I just completed the Vipers nest and subsequent mission and it was awesome....probably going to do more side quests now and murder more people in the dark now that ive got my own room to run.

Also, Theresa has a nice rack.

I'm going to play around and see what mischief i can get into at night since my stealth is so high....I figure all of these people with specializations have good stuff in their boxes

On 7/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, The Evil Genius said:

Think I'mm going to boot up KC:D this weekend. Wonder how long the install time will be for the One...any tips of starting the game Sin?

Kill'em all? 🤘

Depends. You could just rob them, or beat them senseless for gits and shiggles. I would say save your "Saviour Schnapps"

I wanted to make a quick buck and sold them all. Some of those early main quests can be VERY difficult without them. And if you're going to make hay as a knight, spar as much as possible and enter the tournaments. You dont have to win right away but the practice increases your skill and gives you access to useful perks

Also, know your build, so you know which perks are essential to it, which ones can be a nice addition, and which ones you need to avoid entirely (because many come with negative effects, depending on your  build)

Practice Practice Practice.

Be careful, I once had a bounty on me and I couldn't figure out what I did. Turns out I was walking around town in the dark without a torch. No one said anything to me and i didn't notice the bounty until i left town.

Also, there is a place (Sasau, I believe) where there are a bunch of sick people literally just laying there waiting to die. If you want to easily scale up your pick pocketing skill, I suggest you pay them a visit.

Picking herbs levels up your herbalism skill, you will never use all of those herbs. You can throw them in a chest or sell them, just never stop picking herbs because you think you have enough. I seriously doubt you'll need more than 10 of any ingredient.

Yeah make use of your chest at the mill to stash everything. That inventory will follow you around at all the places you pay to stay at.

Probably a good thing to remember if you're a thief, and don't necessarily have the skills to lie or threaten your way out of every situation yet, as some places have guards that will automatically search you

I've been playing a lot of random Mario Maker 2 levels and it's unreal how fun these user made levels are.  My favorite are the puzzle themed ones and also the short speed run ones.  I can't imagine the time that some of these levels took to make.  There are also game devs who put levels out and those levels are fantastic so far.

I have also been playing Ori and the Blind Forest and it's a masterpiece.  I think I'm only like 40% or so done too thankfully.

Played a couple of hours of KCD last night. Hoo boy. That game is deep...if slightly broken (voice and characters don't sync) and the map is horrendous.

I'm guessing I'll eventually find a lockpick? 

Nevermind. Just looked it up. It's in the fort/town I'm escaped to.

Yeah, lockpicks are gotten later, looted off bodies, bought from traders, found in chests, etc.

Never really noticed any non synching, save for maybe once. Not as much of an issue compared to AC which I just played recently, and that was really noticeable.

You can zoom in and out of the map to a lengthy degree if you're having trouble finding something.

Two thoughts...KCD and lockpicking. 😠

I'm going to go the whole game without being able to pick a lock. 

Also..I hope this character is able to carry a lot more later on. After robbing a guard for his armor (to escape to bury the folks), I'm moving slower than Fat Rob up the middle.

Two thoughts...KCD and lockpicking. 😠

I'm going to go the whole game without being able to pick a lock. 

Also..I hope this character is able to carry a lot more later on. After robbing a guard for his armor (to escape to bury the folks), I'm moving slower than Fat Rob up the middle.

My knight can carry slightly over 140 lbs. Keep practicing, and progressing through the main story. When you get to the mill, you can practice lockpicking on a chest around the back.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

My knight can carry slightly over 140 lbs. Keep practicing, and progressing through the main story. When you get to the mill, you can practice lockpicking on a chest around the back.

Is it the one the Miller (who wants the ring) took me to? I tried a dozen or so times and then it stopped and said I didn't have anymore lock picks. I'm wondering if the learning curve has to be that giant on this or am I just fubarring it.  ****ing a man. 

16 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Is it the one the Miller (who wants the ring) took me to? I tried a dozen or so times and then it stopped and said I didn't have anymore lock picks. I'm wondering if the learning curve has to be that giant on this or am I just fubarring it.  ****ing a man. 

No, its his own mill, not the one he sends you to. In dialogue, you ask him for training/practce, and he will show you around back the first time.

Its def difficult, but it gets easier. Just rob everyone blind lol

I've pumped free Google Rewards survey 💵 into both Simpsons Tapped Out and Disney Emoji Blitz over the years. I'm too damn cheap to put really money in. 😁

50 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

No, its his own mill, not the one he sends you to. In dialogue, you ask him for training/practce, and he will show you around back the first time.

Its def difficult, but it gets easier. Just rob everyone blind lol

Thanks...he asked me to steal the ring and then I asked him to teach me to lockpick...he took me somewhere and then it eventually said I had run out of lockpicks. I think maybe sneaking up and robbing people might be more my style.

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I've pumped free Google Rewards survey 💵 into both Simpsons Tapped Out and Disney Emoji Blitz over the years. I'm too damn cheap to put really money in. 😁

This game does not have in-app purchase other than expansion packs.  

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

It took me forever, but once I got to level 3 and chose my perks, it made picking locks much much much more simpler. I rob everyone at night now with my all black outfit :ols:

Has anyone played The Surge? Its one of those "souls" games, I hated the first Dark Souls (its a terrible game), but The Surge looked pretty cool so I bought it. This game is harder for me than Dark Souls, I can't get out of the first area. There is no way that I have to grind THIS much to beat the first boss. Of course, I really don't know. These type of games refuse to give you any information on how to play the damned thing...

Archived