Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Anyone ever been to the ZeniMax office in Rockville? Just wondering if you can even actually go inside the building at all. I know they don't do formal tours or anything, but it would be cool to at least step foot inside for a picture or two. My sister-in-law and her bf are huge Fallout/Elder Scrolls nerds and we'll be down that way sometime in the next few weeks.

2 hours ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

Anyone ever been to the ZeniMax office in Rockville? Just wondering if you can even actually go inside the building at all. I know they don't do formal tours or anything, but it would be cool to at least step foot inside for a picture or two. My sister-in-law and her bf are huge Fallout/Elder Scrolls nerds and we'll be down that way sometime in the next few weeks.

I would assume they probably have some sort of gallery/Exhibit building on site.

Not all that far from me, but I haven't been there yet. Sort of related to the Division stuff, when Fallout 3 came out, I remember how fun it was to basically play in the post apocalyptic version of my own backyard. While not a lot looked familiar outside of the DC ruins, it was cool to see how accurate the map overall was, of the entire DC area, from a city location aspect. Like, Germantown (where I used to live) was where it was supposed to be, SoMd, DC, etc)

3 hours ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

I haven't but my brother has for a job interview.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Anyone done the online portion of RDR2?  What do you even do?

I did when it first launched. Just mini missions. "Go here, kill this person/gang" type of missions. You could squad up and play with friends. 

There were other players in the world playing as well, so you could ambush them with your squad if you wanted to. I'm sure they've added a lot since then, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Does anyone know of a website where you can track the player population of games? I'm thinking about buying an older game, but I want to make sure servers are still live and get filled.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Anyone done the online portion of RDR2?  What do you even do?

There are solo missions and a small story you can do. Then You’re given free roam of the world. You can do pretty much anything online you could in the campaign outside of the story missions. You won’t last long solo so you can form a posse with your friends and take on outlaws, hunt bounties, do other missions and tasks together, become outlaws. Go to certain locations in the world and you can play team deathmatch type matches with other players etc 

12 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Does anyone know of a website where you can track the player population of games? I'm thinking about buying an older game, but I want to make sure servers are still live and get filled.

I don't know if there is a dedicated website that has that kind of data.  What I usually do is just a google search for the game's forums (e.g. Dark Souls forum ps4) and browse it for server status/population or create an account and post the question.  Or just search the game, platform and toss in server population in the search.  

I actually did that a few days ago for Dark Souls Remastered and people were posting that plenty of players were still playing and invading games.  The past two nights in the zone I was in, there were 3-5 players games I could invade/join and last night while I was trying to kill the Hellkite Dragon some dude invaded my game and started attacking me.  Took me off-guard because I was having to do a method that took a long while to kill the dragon because I'm not that powerful yet.

So I only had a short bow and Drake sword equipped, no shield.  Out of nowhere, that dude just goes off on me, plus I was running low on healing flasks.  I almost crushed him though, but he survived and I actually fell off a cliff fighting him, which sucked.

13 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I don't know if there is a dedicated website that has that kind of data.  What I usually do is just a google search for the game's forums (e.g. Dark Souls forum ps4) and browse it for server status/population or create an account and post the question.  Or just search the game, platform and toss in server population in the search.  

This is what I would recommend. That and reddit. I make posts all the time about games I want to play with people that are older. There is usually a group of people that are still playing but so advanced that you mat not be matched up with but like the game so much they will join you if you want/need help. LFG sites actually work these days. I would use and post on them. 60% of the time they work every time. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah it had been 5 years when I tried Demons Souls for the first time, and there were so many people still playing the game that I would get pissed upon getting invaded (again)

Bruh that **** came out when my daughter was 3, couldn’t play it at all. Now remastered I’m getting hit lol.   Love it though, no pain no ****ing gain right?

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Anyone checking for the Outer Worlds?

From the creators of fallout, a kind of quasi or spiritual successor to fallout new vegas.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-outer-worlds-the-familiarity-and-flaws-of-spac/1100-6466079/

Solid history and some interesting ideas. Really like the flaws system and how that could impact gameplay. Keeping this on my radar 

On 4/9/2019 at 3:39 PM, max21 said:

Anyone played the new Alcatraz map for COD yet? Gunna play it when I get home from work 

Got my first win on it a couple nights ago...

Came in here to post:

YOU CAN NOW CHANGE YOUR PSN ID TAKE THAT XBOX ASSHATS SONY WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Wait you can change your PSN without losing your data??

It's possible you can lose data and trophies if you go forward with it. I did, and luckily didn't lose anything. It's kinda like playing Russian roulette with your achievements. 

Regarding the PSVR...it is pretty much assumed there will be a PSVR 2  based on the leaked patents. It's a wireless headset with increased graphics. They also have leaked patents on new VR controllers.

Most of the PSVR people I talk with assumed the PSVR 2 will come out at the same time as PS5, but based on the comments that it will be compatible, that may not be the case.

Archived