Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I may turn it on tonight. Generally I like stealthy type attacking in a vacuum,  but it seems that doesn't exist here. Second favorite style is guerilla bit and runs. Any play style you suggest that is pretty close to that?

I think all the big monster fights are basically guerrella style hit and runs. You won't be able to just sit there and go blow for blow with them or you die.

15 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I think all the big monster fights are basically guerrella style hit and runs. You won't be able to just sit there and go blow for blow with them or you die.

Actually, that's why I like dual blades so much. I just stay on em and under em for as much as I can. Only stepping back, when I need to heal and can't take advantage of my palico's vigorwasp spray. The closer and tighter the quarters, the better because that dash attack keeps them from creating enough space to hit me.

37 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Actually, that's why I like dual blades so much. I just stay on em and under em for as much as I can. Only stepping back, when I need to heal and can't take advantage of my palico's vigorwasp spray. The closer and tighter the quarters, the better because that dash attack keeps them from creating enough space to hit me.

Yeah I'm liking DBs too now and have essentially made it my main. I crafted the Anjanath ones that deal Fire damage as apparently Elemental is better for fast hitting weapons. The Demon Mode Triangle + Circle attack is awesome.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SloMoBackSlap/video/44442615

Somebody please watch this video and tell me I f the outcome is really my fault? Dude watched me put the charge on the wall, he stood there and refused to move. So after I blow him up he tries to vote to kick me, then starts spamming party chat invites to me. Sorry bruh, I'm already in a party and I don't need to join yours so you can curse me out for no reason. 

Yeah, don't know what their problem is. You gave them time. Everyone should have gotten out of the way. But that is one of the main reasons I detest online play. Just a bunch of little ****heads that catch feelings over dumb stuff.

Maybe they had some kind of connectivity issue, but that's not your problem.

11 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SloMoBackSlap/video/44442615

Somebody please watch this video and tell me I f the outcome is really my fault? Dude watched me put the charge on the wall, he stood there and refused to move. So after I blow him up he tries to vote to kick me, then starts spamming party chat invites to me. Sorry bruh, I'm already in a party and I don't need to join yours so you can curse me out for no reason. 

You did nothing wrong by any means.  Guy was probably trying to be a jerk is my guess.  That's why I don't play casual (that was casual right, cause I thought they took the voting away in ranked because of the griefing) and only ranked.   I only play with my best friend, usually once a week, late on Friday nights, usually up until 2-3 am, drinking and playing R6S.  

I still think it's the best FPS game ever as far as how it was designed and being built around teamwork.  Definitely a lot more fun playing with at least one friend than with randoms.  Hell, at launch it was fun with casuals, ended up getting friended by so many people and rolling with them daily that we always  had a full squad and it was a blast.  Got my two best friends (that I grew up with) to buy it and we rolled 3 deep and it was a blast, but only play with one now, other has a lot of **** going on in his personal life.  

I will say this, he and I usually go full asshole mode around 2am after a long night of drinking and always go out with a bang.  We just start killing everyone in ranked and get banned, sometimes 24 hours, a week, etc.  We actually created additional profiles and ranked them up just so we could keep playing if we felt the need to team kill, etc.  So many funny PMs from people when **** goes sideways, provoked or unprovoked.  

I remember some idiot kept shooting me trying to hit drones, kept getting under 50 health.  After the third round of it, I just blasted him in the face with the shotty and tea bagged his character.  Dude went nuts, firing PMs at me, making racist comments, actually told me he was going to find me and kill me and my family (which made me laugh).  I just kept reporting him and replying to him saying he had been reported, etc.  On the death threat one, I told him that I am reporting this to my local authorities to have them obtain his IP address and info so they could notify his local authorities (lies of course).  

Then I blocked his account.  Started getting PMs from some random saying it was his friend and the guy was sorry, etc. has a family, kids, etc.  Said something like he should have thought of that before making racist comments and threats towards my family, then blocked him lol.

I did get a response from Microsoft thanking me for reporting and that he had been dealt with and they take threats seriously.  I'm going to assume, he got his account/everything banned from Xbox Live.  

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, don't know what their problem is. You gave them time. Everyone should have gotten out of the way. But that is one of the main reasons I detest online play. Just a bunch of little ****heads that catch feelings over dumb stuff.

Maybe they had some kind of connectivity issue, but that's not your problem.

Exactly what I was thinking. He saw the breaching charge. Obviously if you don't want to die you may want to move. Maybe his batteries died, but homie started a vote to kick so whatever. 

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You did nothing wrong by any means.  Guy was probably trying to be a jerk is my guess.  That's why I don't play casual (that was casual right, cause I thought they took the voting away in ranked because of the griefing) and only ranked.   I only play with my best friend, usually once a week, late on Friday nights, usually up until 2-3 am, drinking and playing R6S.  

I still think it's the best FPS game ever as far as how it was designed and being built around teamwork.  Definitely a lot more fun playing with at least one friend than with randoms. 

Yeah, this was casual. I'm still a level 22 noob, so I've done zero ranked play But y'all are wild! I gotta play with you guys one day. I usually don't play with randoms, two of the players on my team were people I knew. I can't play it solo for some reason, just doesn't hold my attention enough when I have so many other games to finish that offer a better solo experience. 

I remember last time I played ME3'S co-op some dude was yelling at me ("N-word this N-word that, apparently he thought I was black or something, or was just crazy ) for stealing his kills. On Gold.

I see, and I eradicate. Not thinking about anything else. Seriously couldn't believe someone could lose it like that over something so ridiculous lol. Dude went crazy

2 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Exactly what I was thinking. He saw the breaching charge. Obviously if you don't want to die you may want to move. Maybe his batteries died, but homie started a vote to kick so whatever. 

Yeah, this was casual. I'm still a level 22 noob, so I've done zero ranked play But y'all are wild! I gotta play with you guys one day. I usually don't play with randoms, two of the players on my team were people I knew. I can't play it solo for some reason, just doesn't hold my attention enough when I have so many other games to finish that offer a better solo experience. 

If you see us on, shoot me a party invite, I'll do the same if I see you.  We never kill anyone we party up with on purpose, just randoms.  Ranked still has it's morons, but a lot less than casual.  We also have our filters set for only playing secure area, we got tired of hostage and bomb.  But we won't have an issue playing any game modes, especially if we can group up with you and your friends and get a full squad going.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I remember last time I played ME3'S co-op some dude was yelling at me ("N-word this N-word that, apparently he thought I was black or something, or was just crazy ) for stealing his kills. On Gold.

I see, and I eradicate. Not thinking about anything else. Seriously couldn't believe someone could lose it like that over something so ridiculous lol. Dude went crazy

I get so much hate messages.  Hell sometimes I'll switch over to game chat and start talking **** back, but definitely a lot of idiots out there tossing out racist comments because they can hide behind a username.  Anytime I hear one or get a PM, I just report it.  Hopefully those little kiddies or morons get banned permanently from Xbox Live so they can no longer play online.

14 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Why would you get hate messages over ME3 though? That's co op multiplayer. One guy doing well is good for everyone. Some people are just idiots.

We were on Gold,  Tuchanka base. The bigger bases are always harder because on team oriented waves, you likely have to travel longer distances together. Some builds people have make them take forever to kill enemies (likely because they don't know how to formulate their particular build for co-op play Gold and above) and people will always drop left and right because someone is not holding up their end. Eventually I just stopped caring about **** and started going seek and destroy, everytime I played. One of my best builds is the Biotic Death field Asari  (forget the name of the actual character), where she's lightning fast and I just run, warping and blasting and gunning everything down.

Dude just lost it lol, and we won. All I responded with was basically, if you don't like the outcome, kill what's in front of you so I don't have to do it for you. Can't argue with results.

Worrying about not hurting other gamers feelings is how you constantly end up dying over and over again in a vicious loop, especially if you have a Volus healer in the group.

I had a former co-worker of mine who played online one of those Call of Duty games, really good at it.  One day, same as ya'll seen, couple people really mouthing off online.  So he starts a new game and gives the headset to his really young son at the time, like 5-6, something like that.  He said he could still hear them gripping about getting wiped out by a little kid.

Is Legiana supposed to be as hard as Anjanath? Because I one shot her. Might have been because I came more prepared(actually ate food, and am using a Fire based weapon anyway)or maybe I'm just getting better at the game.

Dual Blades is awesome by the way. I love the fast paced nature of it and swapping between Demon and Normal Mode.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Is Legiana supposed to be as hard as Anjanath? Because I one shot her. Might have been because I came more prepared(actually ate food, and am using a Fire based weapon anyway)or maybe I'm just getting better at the game.

Dual Blades is awesome by the way. I love the fast paced nature of it and swapping between Demon and Normal Mode.

I didn't one shot her but after Anjanath I have literally not had a problem up until the last boss. The Fire Based weapon definitely helps. 

Congrats you are almost done with the tutorial lol. Once you get into HR it gets more fun. 

Im trying to put my nephew on this game so I have someone to play with when i get bored. Im pretty sure hes is going to like the Dual Blades so when he comes over im going to equip a pair and let him try it out. Its supposed to be one of the best way to play this game. Seems fun when im knowing them all over with my hammer in multiplayer too lol

I think im going bow after i get tired of this hammer but right now the aggressiveness of close range in your face stun and paralysis is just way too legit to quit. 

I have a love/hate relationship with bow. I love it sometimes, hate it other times. I'm just gonna roll Dual Blades the rest of the way, occasionally going Hammer if its just for easy farm stuff.

How much longer is the story? I kinda wanna just go and grind monsters for gear lolol, but am also playing solo(my PSN sub ran out and have no desire to renew it right now).

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I have a love/hate relationship with bow. I love it sometimes, hate it other times. I'm just gonna roll Dual Blades the rest of the way, occasionally going Hammer if its just for easy farm stuff.

How much longer is the story? I kinda wanna just go and grind monsters for gear lolol, but am also playing solo(my PSN sub ran out and have no desire to renew it right now).

You have to get to HR and then after that there is supposed to be more story missions but im not sure. 

I can tell you, you will be wasting time looking for gear right now. There is a HR version of everything, and then beyond that HR will give you access to multiple other monsters as well as the level of difficulty after HR. 

The developers say the main story is about 50 to 60 hours I think. Im about 100 in >_> 

23 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Diablo keeps kicking my ass. 

Ah yea. He is a douche too. I got lucky and joined someones quest right as he was killing him. 

I can help if on PS4 if not all I can tell you is to pick a location you like to fight him at and make him chase you there. I had to pick a place where I could mount him, as going head to head with that Hammer was suicide until I pumped up my armor. 

Edit: What weapon are you using again? 

26 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Diablo keeps kicking my ass. 

You can also use flash bomb, but yeah Diablo can be a pain just due to the massive damage.  Cutting the tail first can help too.  Diablo is one of the earlier quests where max potion can help as well.

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Ah yea. He is a douche too. I got lucky and joined someones quest right as he was killing him. 

I can help if on PS4 if not all I can tell you is to pick a location you like to fight him at and make him chase you there. I had to pick a place where I could mount him, as going head to head with that Hammer was suicide until I pumped up my armor. 

Edit: What weapon are you using again? 

I'm on Xbox, and I'm using the charge blade. And it's definitely my armor, I probably need to do some farming for materials to forge better gear. 

2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

You can also use flash bomb, but yeah Diablo can be a pain just due to the massive damage.  Cutting the tail first can help too.  Diablo is one of the earlier quests where max potion can help as well.

Learned a trick the other day yall might already know. 

You can only carry two max potions abut you can carry about 7 of each ingredient so set them to auto and when yo use one they will be auto replenished! I had to break that out against Nergigante and he still wailed on my ass something serious. 

1 minute ago, Gamebreaker said:

I'm on Xbox, and I'm using the charge blade. And it's definitely my armor, I probably need to do some farming for materials to forge better gear. 

Yea I cant help you with charged blade but the Grind is real. I would recommend the Rathalos armor. Got me from that point in the game to the beginning of HR. 

14 minutes ago, bearrock said:

I almost miss Deviljho.  Almost....

You know he is being released next month (I think) for free Right? You won't have to miss him for long. 

I assumed this was the first MH for all of you like it was for me but I guess you have played the previous ones? How do you think world holds up? Lots of people say it's way too easy. 

Archived