Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

This fear of Syrian refugees is interesting. For 2015, Syria was well down the list in number of refugees by country, behind Somalia, Iraq and Iran, (and Burma/Myanmar, Congo and Bhutan).

But there are no terrorists in Somalia, Iraq and Iran, so we clearly don't know how to evaluate refugees.

This issue frustrates me.  Especially coming from this so-called Christian nation.  The bible is fairly clear on what awaits those that when confronted with great need, respond with a cold heart. 

If Jesus Christ is who they seek well I have good news, I found him right here:

rbWH90D.jpg

Will he know us?

Google search about refugees brought the results.  I don't read any political publications, but I checked out the site quick and I'm sure I have followed links there before from Twitter.  

Argue the points of the film if you've seen it, I got it from Youtube (guess that's not cool to say anymore, lol) not breitbart.  I would love to know that's all BS and not true.

Hey Predicto, you are trolling me but it's funny so keep it up.  You amuse me. :P

Sorry, we cannot possibly keep up with your conservative conspiracy Gish Gallop, and "teach" you about every single garbage thing you want to pull up from one or another garbage site.   We have lives.     

Try checking politifact.  They do a great job debunking stuff.  

Or google the stupid thing that you are asking about and look for the articles debunking it (hint - it's not the articles reposting the garbage you want - it's the articles responding to it).  They are out there.  

Google search about refugees brought the results.  I don't read any political publications, but I checked out the site quick and I'm sure I have followed links there before from Twitter.  

Argue the points of the film if you've seen it, I got it from Youtube (guess that's not cool to say anymore, lol) not breitbart.  I would love to know that's all BS and not true.

Hey Predicto, you are trolling me but it's funny so keep it up.  You amuse me. :P

The film was written by the Breitbart senior editor and funded by the chairman of Breitbart. That means it's fear-mongering/idiot-fleecing trash. So here's your wish...

"It's all BS and not true". Take that to the bank.

Well that isn't really true. One, women were MOSTLY nurses but other fields were open as well. For example, my grandmother worked in the intelligence field. If she were driven to serve, she could have.

http://www.history.org/history/teaching/enewsletter/volume7/images/nov/women_military_timeline.pdf

Also, the maximum age to join as an officer is 35. So she would have been fine there also. She wouldn't have needed to go to an academy since she already had a degree. She would have gone straight to OCS. But if she wanted to attend an academy, she could have done that also (maximum age 32).

There would have been no issue if she wanted to serve.

And Trump is still a tool.

I'll give myself a rating of "mostly true". Under the max when the first women got in says yeah it's theoretically possible if it's your dream in life. But when you look at where she was in her life at that point plus her age, any serious window had closed.

I still think it's fair to say that she and Trump are apples and oranges (respectively, of course

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/trump-campaign-asks-capitol-hill-for-backing-in-khan-controversy/

Trump campaign asks Capitol Hill for backing in Khan controversy

Rob Wasinger, a onetime congressional candidate who has been working for the Trump camp on congressional outreach, sent an email to senior Senate aides saying, “We want to get several member statements out today on this, and would really appreciate your help.”

A similar appeal was made to Republicans in the House of Representatives, according to a senior aide.

Attached to the appeal were talking points lawmakers could use to try to tamp down the controversy growing since last week’s appearance at the Democratic convention by the Khans, the parents of U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed by a bomb in Iraq 12 years ago.

A grieving Muslim American family standing up to a bigoted, billionaire homegrown demagogue and finally turning the tide against him has the markings of an American legend. Praying that's how this ultimately plays out.

Well the "Muslim Problem" that many people have anxiety about, is how do we properly assess the intentions of the people we are bringing here, it's not simply that we are allowing Muslim immigrants.  

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/15/politifact-says-trump-right-criticism-hillary-clintons-support-500-percent-increase-syrian-refugees/

I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in,” Clinton said.

“But Clinton has also made it clear that they would have to first be vetted by a screening process, an important detail in the context of Trump’s larger point that would-be terrorists have to be kept out of the country,” they wrote.

President Obama recently announced that he was accelerating the timeline for the vetting process of Syrian refugees from 18 months to three months in order to meet his target this year of 10,000 Syrian refugees resettled in the United States.

In the previous four years, slightly more than 2,300 Syrian refugees were admitted to the United States, almost all of them Muslims.

I'm just not understanding how safely process the 65,000 Syrian refugees she plans to bring next year when the process has already been cut from 18 months to 3... to handle 550% less people.

1.  They have added more resources to the process to speed it up.

2.  18-24 months is an average, which means some people are processed faster, but you can imagine there might be some people they spend more time on so by focusing on people (e.g. young kids) that they can process quickly, you can do more people in a shorter period of time.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/under-new-us-syrian-refugee-surge-processing-time-reportedly-slashed

3. She's said that 65000 should be the objective, not that we'd actually get there.

wikileaks did show them working with the press against Bernie....which is against the rules

baseless like the charge on sending classified documents on private e-mail?

ya'll might better stick to knocking Trump. :P

Or how about this:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

Julian Assange: "So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone."

Everything I hear about people being afraid of Trumps foreign policy, Corrupt Hillary has already done in terms of starting wars and lied about. So, Corrupt Hillary again has been caught lying under oath. She also is out to destroy her enemies and detractors and the email hack is being blamed on Russia. What do people think Corrupt Hillary is going to do with Russia and Putin? Putin is already pleading with the MSM to report how close we are to war with them because we are moving missle systems into Romania and Poland to defend against Iran, which can easily be reconfigured to fire preemptively at Russia if we chose to do so. Russia is not going to tolerate these missle systems that close to them just like we wouldn't tolerate anti missle systems close to our borders either. Yet most of this hasn't been reported on at all.

Unbelievable we will get Trump as president because the democrats ran probably the one person in the entire world that has a chance to lose to him. That will be the final "gift" from Slick Willy and Corrupt Hillary to the American People.

The political balance in this thread is improving but I imagine our collective politi-fact score is tanking.

Every few days there is a flurry of Youtube conspiracy videos in this thread that collectively tanks everyones IQ temporarily. Then order gets restored.

This is another website for dummies. When you post **** from these sites, all it says is that your opinion is irrelevant. You'd prefer have the "news" served to you all spun up the way you like it rather than actually educate yourself about any of the issues.

Yeah the "I will throw 100 Conspiracy theories your way and if you only have the time out of your life to debunk 90 of them then 10 MUST BE TRUE!!!" strategy.

The problem with debating nonsense is that........you can't.  It's sort of like debating religion with a true believer, you can't counter faith with fact.  Just like you can't debate folks convince of Hillary's corruption by debunking nearly piece of ish thrown at the wall because they will convince themselves that the very next one "uncovered" is the reaaaaaaal scandal.

Sopan DebVerified account

‏@SopanDeb

This is an actual exchange I just had with a Trump supporter here in Ohio about Khizr Khan. On camera.

Remember that Roger Stone link posted here last night? Breitbart basically copy and pasted that today and it's their prime story of the day. It's going wild on right wing social media.

Khizr Khan is now an Islamist agent of Saudi Arabia with deep financial ties to the Clinton Foundation.

I am going to start pretending that this part of American just doesn't exist.

This issue frustrates me.  Especially coming from this so-called Christian nation.  The bible is fairly clear on what awaits those that when confronted with great need, respond with a cold heart. 

If Jesus Christ is who they seek well I have good news, I found him right here:

We have a constitution that protects Americans.  It's not about religion, but it's always being pulled that way.  

The film was written by the Breitbart senior editor and funded by the chairman of Breitbart. That means it's fear-mongering/idiot-fleecing trash. So here's your wish...

"It's all BS and not true". Take that to the bank.

Thanks for clearing that up.  

This is another website for dummies. When you post **** from these sites, all it says is that your opinion is irrelevant. You'd rather have the "news" served to you all spun up the way you like it rather than actually educate yourself about any of the issues.

Can you give a list of a few approved by Sacks 'n' Stuff websites?  

Also, are they running for President?

That's the big one I think.  Thousands of people on the far right attacking CNN doesn't mean much when those people don't influence foreign and domestic policy.  But this dude kinda close to President.

Yep. Trump is a Rush Limbaugh caller who also happens to be the Republican nominee.

Or how about this:

Julian Assange: "So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country

I'd love to hear somebody actually explain what we should have done with Libya.

Let Ghaddaffi and his mercenaries slaughter innocent civilians?

Putin is already pleading with the MSM to report how close we are to war with them because we are moving missle systems into Romania and Poland to defend against Iran, which can easily be reconfigured to fire preemptively at Russia if we chose to do so. Russia is not going to tolerate these missle systems that close to them just like we wouldn't tolerate anti missle systems close to our borders either. Yet most of this hasn't been reported on at all.

How do you fire a missile defense system preemptively?

Doesn't it pretty much require that somebody has fired a missile first?

Russia has repeatedly been asked to join a European missile defense system and declined.

https://www.rt.com/politics/us-russia-missile-defense/

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2013/06/16/why-russia-wont-deal-on-nato-missile-defense/

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/rubio-so-far-silent-on-trump-khan-controversy/2287664

Marco Rubio has so far declined to comment on Donald Trump’s feud with the family of fallen Muslim solider Humayun Khan.

Rubio is trying to walk a fine line of support for Trump while criticizing certain positions. He said as a presidential candidate that Trump was unfit to be commander in chief. But Rubio also says Trump must be elected.

“We have got to come together as a party,” Rubio said at a candidate forum in Sarasota on Saturday. “We cannot lose to Hillary Clinton. We cannot lose the White House. We have to make sure that Donald wins this election.”

Rubio & Ryan, always willing to bend over for Trump. won't even get a kiss afterwards

Archived