Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grand Theft Auto V

ixcuincle

Question, is GTA V online or not?  I read a post on page one saying they can't wait for GTA V Online to come out.  Is that a later version coming out?  

Also, by online, can someone give me the specs/gameplay?  Is it strictly co-op or will it be certain crews/groups vs. other groups/crews?

Edit:  I see now on the website that its 16 player co-op only.  I think it would be cool to be able to start a crew and invade other crews turf and stuff, set it up like Deamon/Dark Souls for the game invades.  Talk about awesome.  

I might check it out, I havent played GTA since the initial release on PS1 lol.

Oh my goood

------------

btw went out for half price sonic milkshake which is right near gamestop.  No one there waiting for group #'s or anything lol. I love my area.  My bud said his gamestop is expecting over 500+lol

Damn dude, did you just awaken from a 12 year cryosleep?  :lol:

You gotta play 3, Vice City, and San Andreas at least. GTA, from 3 onward, has revolutionized modern gaming.

oh Vice city. God it was fun.  Minus drowning. I wanted to get the shark to attack me but I drowned every time I jumped in the water since you couldn't swim back then.

3 was my first obeone. I never ever heard of GTA before that.

My brother gave me GTA 2 back when I had the Dreamcast, but I rarely played it. All I remember is that weird top down view, and using a taser/stun gun. GTA 3 started it all though. Part of the thrill was hearing about all of the controversy surrounding it (and knowing that I was technically not allowed to play it as a 13 year old), as well as the hype being spread by all the kids at school.

Plus, who could ever forget that epic trailer, ending with the stunt jump over the park with the classical Italian song playing.

Individual sites give out more 10 than before. I think taken as a whole the critics do okay. Looking at the scores on Metacritic for PS3, the highest Madden they have is 09 with an 85. Here are their top 6.

GTA 4 98 (Very good, possibly dissapointing for a GTA game)

Uncharted 2 96 (Great game)

Batman: Arkham City 96 (Didn't play)

Little Big Planet 95 (Didn't play)

Red Dead Redemption 95 (Great game)

The Last of Us 95 (Great, great, great game)

My copy of GTA V is sitting at the UPS facility in Landover and will be delivered tomorrow. It is going to be a LONG day of work.

Yeah, that list didn't do anything to change my mind, especially with GTA4 topping it.

Loving it so far.  Question though: Is it me or is the radio volume lower than in previous installments. I maxed out the SFX volume in the settings which I assume the radio volume falls under? Or is there a specific radio volume trigger while driving?  I wanted to bump some of the songs playing as I cruised around but it just seemed like the radio wouldn't go very loud.

So I saw something earlier in the thread about an install disk that was 8GB's. Is this true, my Xbox wouldn't even have 8GB of space if I deleted every single thing off it.

Am I not going to be able to play GTAV?

Get a flash drive. Google directions on how to format it for Xbox 360. That's going to be the only way.

So I saw something earlier in the thread about an install disk that was 8GB's. Is this true, my Xbox wouldn't even have 8GB of space if I deleted every single thing off it.

Am I not going to be able to play GTAV?

Not sure. I would assume you will be able to but i dont know how well it will run. Maybe look into getting a USB for your xbox. Can get those pretty cheap, format it and you will have your 8GB's.

haha beat me toe jam

When is the last time a game sold out? come on guys don't fall for that preorder hype, You can go out right now and buy the game. I laugh at midnight releases for madden and gamestop telling me I better reserve.

I dont reserve things because i think they will sell out. I reserve them for the pre-order bonus. Dont think a game has ever been totally sold out especially with the amount of Walmarts there are. Can pretty much go and pick a game up there at any time. 

Archived