Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Pre Season Game Day Thread - Skins at Titans

TK

I don't see Rambo doing anything wrong. He failed to make a VERY open field tackle on Chris Johnson, one of the fastest men in the NFL, and on Shonne Green, another shifty speedster.

I didn't see the 2nd TD run specifically, but the first was ALL Orakpo's fault. People will think Orakpo had a good game because he got a sack, but I think he looked bad, real bad. That first TD was horrible, horrible contain. He played the play action the whole way and left a gaping cut back. Then, on the play right before the sack, he tried a bull rush and got absolutely stone walled.

Not saying your general point is wrong, but did you seriously just call Shonn Greene a "shifty speedster"?

I don't see Rambo doing anything wrong. He failed to make a VERY open field tackle on Chris Johnson, one of the fastest men in the NFL, and on Shonne Green, another shifty speedster.

I didn't see the 2nd TD run specifically, but the first was ALL Orakpo's fault. People will think Orakpo had a good game because he got a sack, but I think he looked bad, real bad. That first TD was horrible, horrible contain. He played the play action the whole way and left a gaping cut back. Then, on the play right before the sack, he tried a bull rush and got absolutely stone walled.

Not saying your general point is wrong, but did you seriously just call Shonn Greene a "shifty speedster"?
Haha, I saw that too, but chose to ignore it. We all make mistakes in the heat of the moment.

Archived