Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Pre Season Game Day Thread - Skins at Titans

TK

This website sucks. It only takes 27 reloads to get this site to load. Holy hell I hope the IT guys fix this before the season

Wait until it's a real game. :lol:

If it performs like this it will be down 3 hours before kickoff.

hey don't worry guys it's still a work in progress, don't sweat the ridiculously awful performance or usability issues, i'm sure it'll all be fixed soon.  it's not like the changeover happened six months ago and nothing has changed since.  

oh wait.

Goodness, a lot happened since the site went down lol

Rookies getting a warm welcome to the NFL. At least they'll have a lot to look at on film

Well, we didn't exactly draft them for their run support.

right. we drafted them to play football. IMO, tackling and not taking poor angles are what you do when you're on the field, no matter if it's what we drafted you for. again, they'll see it on film.

I don't see Rambo doing anything wrong. He failed to make a VERY open field tackle on Chris Johnson, one of the fastest men in the NFL, and on Shonne Green, another shifty speedster.

I didn't see the 2nd TD run specifically, but the first was ALL Orakpo's fault. People will think Orakpo had a good game because he got a sack, but I think he looked bad, real bad. That first TD was horrible, horrible contain. He played the play action the whole way and left a gaping cut back. Then, on the play right before the sack, he tried a bull rush and got absolutely stone walled. 

This website sucks. It only takes 27 reloads to get this site to load. Holy hell I hope the IT guys fix this before the season

hey don't worry guys it's still a work in progress, don't sweat the ridiculously awful performance or usability issues, i'm sure it'll all be fixed soon.  it's not like the changeover happened six months ago and nothing has changed since.  

oh wait.

yeah, thanks amigo. we love it too. you should see the time it takes for those of us involved (for no money) on this deal trying to get **** done. always fun to get it from both ends. why don't you go do your own thing elsewhere? 

(in case you can't tell, we're pissed, too)

Rambo is getting burned again and again.

He's a sixth round rookie. He has no business being a starter, yet. It's unfortunate that our starters were so bad that we're forced to use him this early.

That is true,but you have better luck finding quality starting safeties in the late rounds then any other postion

Rookies getting a warm welcome to the NFL. At least they'll have a lot to look at on film

right. we drafted them to play football. IMO, tackling and not taking poor angles are what you do when you're on the field, no matter if it's what we drafted you for. again, they'll see it on film.
You mean there's more to football than just throw and catch? Coulda fooled me.

You mean there's more to football than just throw and catch? Coulda fooled me.

hey, you learn something new everyday. 

oh wait.

yeah, thanks amigo. we love it too. you should see what time it takes for those of us involved (for no money) on this deal. always fun to get it form both ends. why don't you go do your own thing elsewhere? 

<in case you can't tell, we're pissed, too)

Have no doubt your job is a thankless one

I don't see Rambo doing anything wrong. He failed to make a VERY open field tackle on Chris Johnson, one of the fastest men in the NFL, and on Shonne Green, another shifty speedster.

I didn't see the 2nd TD run specifically, but the first was ALL Orakpo's fault. People will think Orakpo had a good game because he got a sack, but I think he looked bad, real bad. That first TD was horrible, horrible contain. He played the play action the whole way and left a gaping cut back. Then, on the play right before the sack, he tried a bull rush and got absolutely stone walled.

I disagree on that first one being ALL Orakpo. Sure he overpursued, but so did our line and everybody else. Somebody (MLB) shoulda stayed home instead of EVERYBODY going in the other direction.

Archived