Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Pre Season Game Day Thread - Skins at Titans

TK

Seriously ? A challenging a 3 yard gain ?

Well, do you really want him challenging the 4th string guys?

it's just a straight up waste of time.  nobody cares who wins.  the purpose of the game is to evaluate guys.

And to get into the mentality of coaching. You want to treat it like a game as much as possible. And while they'd probably not challenge a 3 yard gain on the first drive in a regular season game, it is probably the last drive the starters will play so in that sense, it can be considered a 3 yard gain on the last drive of the game. (dag that was a lot of words to say a simple concept. Glad I'm not on twitter)

I think that was a catch.  He didn't go to the ground and lose it.  He caught it, took 3 steps and it got stripped.  If it was in the middle of the field, it would have been a fumble.

1) that 2nd down run got Helu more than one yard. def wasnt 3rd and 9

2) Hankerson seemed to stutter-step/hesitate after he caught the pass. like he was looking to go down. maybe im seeing things. 

besides that, Capt Kirk looks sharp as hell and i like how Helu is running

1) that 2nd down run got Helu more than one yard. def wasnt 3rd and 9

2) Hankerson seemed to stutter-step/hesitate after he caught the pass. like he was looking to go down. maybe im seeing things. 

besides that, Capt Kirk looks sharp as hell and i like how Helu is running

Hank was turning upfield. Doing what he needed to do. A good play by Amerson. Almost a pick.

Archived