Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Pre Season Game Day Thread - Skins at Titans

TK

This website sucks. It only takes 27 reloads to get this site to load. Holy hell I hope the IT guys fix this before the season

Wait until it's a real game. :lol:

If it performs like this it will be down 3 hours before kickoff.

hey don't worry guys it's still a work in progress, don't sweat the ridiculously awful performance or usability issues, i'm sure it'll all be fixed soon.  it's not like the changeover happened six months ago and nothing has changed since.  

oh wait.

yeah, thanks amigo. we love it too. you should see the time it takes for those of us involved (for no money) on this deal trying to get **** done. always fun to get it from both ends. why don't you go do your own thing elsewhere? 

(in case you can't tell, we're pissed, too)

Can't we close the forum to guests during gameday? Other forums do it to cut down on traffic.

I don't see Rambo doing anything wrong. He failed to make a VERY open field tackle on Chris Johnson, one of the fastest men in the NFL, and on Shonne Green, another shifty speedster.

I didn't see the 2nd TD run specifically, but the first was ALL Orakpo's fault. People will think Orakpo had a good game because he got a sack, but I think he looked bad, real bad. That first TD was horrible, horrible contain. He played the play action the whole way and left a gaping cut back. Then, on the play right before the sack, he tried a bull rush and got absolutely stone walled.

I disagree on that first one being ALL Orakpo. Sure he overpursued, but so did our line and everybody else. Somebody (MLB) shoulda stayed home instead of EVERYBODY going in the other direction.

I have no idea what our scheme is like, but at least when I played DLine, it was always the DE who had contain unless otherwise specified. If the DE specifically was given a "fire" call, he blitzed hard with reckless abandon and the next guy in (OLB) moved over and played contain.

I assume (with no basis for doing so) that Orakpo has that contain responsibility and, if he's given a fire call, the ILB to his left should cover. There's no way to know what the call was, but one of the two was SOLELY responsible for keeping outside contain and whichever it was, blew it.

At any rate, I still don't think we can reasonably expect most safeties to bring down CJ2K in the open field like that. I remember ST21 getting clowned by LT a couple times in 05 in the open field. A good running back with that speed and agility is just tough to stop; the safety never should be in that position.

being humbled in the first preseason game aint a bad thing.

lots to work on and lots for the coaches to harp on

that said, this game completely sucks to watch if your a redskins fan

the rookies look like rookies and the team is sloppy in general

When you're squared up and nobody's within 5 yards of you in either direction, a professional WR should catch that pass Aldrick dropped 100 out of 100 times.  You're supposed to be amongst the best in the world.  It's not even like it's Brett Favre throwing it breaking your fingers.  lol

This website sucks. It only takes 27 reloads to get this site to load. Holy hell I hope the IT guys fix this before the season

Wait until it's a real game. :lol:
If it performs like this it will be down 3 hours before kickoff.
hey don't worry guys it's still a work in progress, don't sweat the ridiculously awful performance or usability issues, i'm sure it'll all be fixed soon. it's not like the changeover happened six months ago and nothing has changed since.

oh wait.

yeah, thanks amigo. we love it too. you should see the time it takes for those of us involved (for no money) on this deal trying to get **** done. always fun to get it from both ends. why don't you go do your own thing elsewhere?

(in case you can't tell, we're pissed, too)

Hey Jumbo. You know I'm not normally the complaining type. We're all annoyed with this situation, but that doesn't mean it's about you guys. The amount of unappreciated slave labor you guys do here is unfair and frankly kind of amazing.

But I don't think there's anything wrong with generally expressing frustration at the site itself, its only natural. Pretending there's nothing amiss would be unhealthy in its own way. But I stand by the statement that the complaining is in no way a reflection on your guys' work.

Archived