Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Redskins could learn from the Wizards about stability, patience, and committing to a plan to develop your own.  Leonsis is a douchebag, but he's a thousand percent better owner than Snyder.  I don't want to hear any more salty Caps and Wizards fans complaining about Leonsis while simultaneously drinking the Redskins kool-aid.  I never want to hear that "at least Snyder wants to win" again.

I've said it before, I'll say it again...the NBA offseason is WAY more interesting than the regular season or the offseason.

Kyrie is a good player, I think he thinks he's better than he is though.  Only dude that doesn't want to play with LeBron, gotta question his intelligence.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Twolves with Irving, Butler, Wiggins and Towns? They'd have a legit shot at dethroning the Warriors.

What assets do the T-Wolves have to give up to get Kyrie?  Also, he's not a good PG and is AWFUL defensively.  This t-wolves team is too green and would be food for the Warriors. 

Also, Kyrie is in no position to dictate where he wants to play.  He doesn't have a NTC, so the Cleveland brass can send him just about anywhere. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

What assets do the T-Wolves have to give up to get Kyrie?  Also, he's not a good PG and is AWFUL defensively.  This t-wolves team is too green and would be food for the Warriors. 

Also, Kyrie is in no position to dictate where he wants to play.  He doesn't have a NTC, so the Cleveland brass can send him just about anywhere. 

They can, but by putting this out there, Kyrie is putting other teams on notice to prevent winding up in some undesirable place.  Teams might not want to give up what it takes for a guy that openly doesn't wanna be there.