Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Score first PGs who don't defend don't work as focal points on their team. What a moron to not want to play with Lebron James and basically guarantee yourself a trip to another Finals. Then again this is the same clown who thinks the Earth is flat.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Kyrie and another salary for Carmelo and Porzingis?

I think the only player NY MIGHT want is Love.  But then the salaries are outta whack.

Kyrie to the Heat for Dragic.

There aren't really any great trades out there.

Its too late for a trade now. Best thing about this is that it ruins the chemistry on the Cavs and they wont be able to move him for anything worth it. If im them I make him play out his contract until I get something worth it. But then he and James will but heads. 

Good. Good. 

2 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I think the only player NY MIGHT want is Love.  But then the salaries are outta whack.

Kyrie to the Heat for Dragic.

There aren't really any great trades out there.

Saw one tweet that mentioned a team I thought of right away: the Suns. Bledsoe plus young asset like maybe a TJ Warren.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Its too late for a trade now. Best thing about this is that it ruins the chemistry on the Cavs and they wont be able to move him for anything worth it. If im them I make him play out his contract until I get something worth it. But then he and James will but heads. 

Good. Good. 

If they had an actual GM, they would get a trade done within a few days. Definitely not too late for a trade but I would imagine they would have preferred knowing this a month ago.

This NBA offseason has been AMAZING.

Kyrie.  LOLOLOLOL.  Dude wants to be the focal point of a team?  Anyone remember how terrible he was before Lebron came back?  How'd that work out last time? 

Dude got his ring and is good.  Probably figures the grind/stress of a NBA season JUST to lose in the Finals to the Warriors ain't worth it.  Head to greener pastures, get paid (more,) either don't make the playoffs or get bounced in round 1, and enjoy the fruits of being a young millionaire. 

• Like 1

Did something happen recently to prompt this move by Kyrie?  Seems weird that he'd wait this late into the offseason to demand a trade.  They might have gotten Paul George or Butler if they'd have traded him before now. 

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Did something happen recently to prompt this move by Kyrie?  Seems weird that he'd wait this late into the offseason to demand a trade.  They might have gotten Paul George or Butler if they'd have traded him before now. 

I really think this is Lebron pulling strings behind the scenes to screw over Dan Gilbert before leaving or retiring.  I truly believe that Lebron has had it out for Dan Gilbert since the whole comic sans debacle following The Decision.  Dan treated Lebron like he owned him, and as "woke" as Lebron and his crew are, you know that doesn't sit well.  Obviously, this is just a tinfoil hat theory...but Lebron has been working to get his boys paid (Tristain Thompson) from Gilbert when he knew they wouldn't get as much on the open market.  He probably advised Chauncey Billups not to take the job and guaranteed had a heads up of Kyrie's "demand" from a while back.  Lebron just getting the wheels in motion for either his eventual departure or retirement just to screw over Dan Gilbert one last time. 

1 minute ago, RonArtest15 said:

I really think this is Lebron pulling strings behind the scenes to screw over Dan Gilbert before leaving or retiring.

I'll be honest, I had the same thought creep into my head.