Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

God what an awful night for Paul George. Man, that is really upsetting. I hope he comes back strong from this. I would be absolutely devastated if Wall or Beal got seriously injured playing for Team USA.

And in the immediate term, we're down ANOTHER guy. George was a probably starter. He was our stopper and natural SF. What the hell are we going to do now?

Man PG is having one of the worst years I have ever seen an athlete had. For this to happen to him, just seems like too much.

The basketball Gods are cruel sons of ****es. They are piling on him man. Think about how good things were looking for him and the Pacers back in December and January. Then in the span of a few months it all turns to ****. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I think it's time to recognize the Pacers as a cursed franchise too.

That actually looked worse than the kid from Louisville.  Looked like his foot got caught on the base of the basket support while his momentum was going in another direction.  Prayers out for PG man.

To lighten the mood a little, am I the only one that thinks how corny the guys on ESPN sound when reading tweets?  They read it like they are at some politically correct function, with proper grammer, etc.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

First of all, I love USA Basketball.  I respect and love all our players so much for going out there and competing for our great country.  That is why I could never hate LeBron James, because he went and there and represented hard for the United States of America.

Much love and prayers for Paul George.  He is a strong man and he will come back equally as strong,

United States Basketball will not be weakened.  The team will not lose its will and we will prevail.