Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Even if you do take Love over all of them, I listed 13 players, 7 was listed in that post, that still means Love would have been behind six players. And that is my main point, he's not top 5 and probably isn't top 10.

Shoot, I forgot about Bosh and Wade too.

ML, Love is definitely top 10. Without question. Edited by Bubble Screen

Possibly top 10... sure.

Definitely? Naw.

Dwight was my man, but he seemed to start feeling himself too much.

Then that Stan Van Gundy interview DESTROYED any hint of goodness that he had in most people's eyes. You want to look at a turning point in his career, go back to that day.

So I'm watching JLin on sports center and I'm reminded that the rockets somehow managed to get nothing for Lin, Asik, and Parsons. Didn't they turn down a bunch of trade offers for Asik last year?

But hey Howard and Harden are the stars and all these other guys are just role players so they'll be just as good. lol

• Like 2

Rockets got robbed. 1st, 2nd and Lin... For Lishchuk ?

That doesn't add up to me.

It wasn't supposed to add up. They would have just given Lin away if they could have, but the NBA rules require that you get an "asset" back.

The move was supposed to clear cap space for Bosh.

This is Morey does business. He swings for the fences sometimes and misses. He usually is able to pull something off later though, but - right now - the natives are restless.

Chris Paul has spoken to Doc Rivers about sitting out if Donald Sterling still controls Clippers when season starts.

I like what they're saying, but I'll believe it when I see it. If he and others decide to sit out, I can see some massive lawsuits.

I like what they're saying, but I'll believe it when I see it. If he and others decide to sit out, I can see some massive lawsuits.

Ultimately isn't it the coaches decision to decide who plays and who doesn't?  Surely there are ways around a lawsuit for a player to sit-out so to speak.  He could always violate team rules, get suspended by the team for said violations and not play.  

Ultimately isn't it the coaches decision to decide who plays and who doesn't?  Surely there are ways around a lawsuit for a player to sit-out so to speak.  He could always violate team rules, get suspended by the team for said violations and not play.  

They're talking about sitting out. In other words, not reporting to work when they all have contracts to do so and there's no way a coach would get away with not playing his best players.

Didn't he say he felt no one should wear 23 again and he was going to push for players not wearing it anymore?

I'm not a LeBron hater, but dude is really starting to get full himself. Was anybody really sitting on the edge of their seats to know what number he was gonna wear?

And no, Jordan's number should not be retired league wide.

I'm not a LeBron hater, but dude is really starting to get full himself. Was anybody really sitting on the edge of their seats to know what number he was gonna wear?

I never thought Jordan's number should be retired, but that's what LeBron said when he switched to 6. And you're right, the only ones that probably cared about his number were Cleveland fans.

I think it's kinda obvious he only switched to #6 in Miami, because Miami had already retired #23 for Jordan. He always wanted that number. 

But "starting" to get full himself....he's been that way for a while now, IMO. 

Well you're interested enough to respond and discuss it. I cared enough to copy and post the tweet here for some reason. Aesthetics do matter, I guess. Number 6 is really a god-awful number.

#6 is iconic.  It's Bill Russell's number.  I like it.

I think it is interesting that LeBron chose to wear Jordan's and Russell's numbers.  The two greatest ever.  But I wish he had picked a totally different one and made it his own.  13, 6, and 23 all belong to one guy.  1 and 3 are associated with several great guards.  32, 33, and 34 are kind of catch all star forward and center numbers.  LeBron should have worn something different from all of those.