Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Epochalypse said:

This is the closest one of my teams has made it to the championship in decades.

I'm not sure what to do.

Go T-wolves.

You have to like your chances. Dallas is good, but not Nuggets good. Minny will be the heavy favorite. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Destino said:

yeah they didn’t show up. And the announcer haven’t even mentioned it. They don’t seem to have noticed. 

Reggie Miller isn't my favorite announcer. 

Goodness, I love the drama of sports.  

Was traveling west coast to east.  Ended up getting dinner right as the 3Q started. Down 20, the Wolves were dead.  The last 11 min of the quarter it was a 28-9 run. One of the greatest runs to watch.  Nuggets just went ice, and could only thaw off in the 4th. Really gritty and if the Wolves get the trophy it will be franchise defining.  

When the Wolves closed it to 4 or 5 I turned to my buddy and said, "If Denver doesn't get into the game, they will lose by 10."  

Even the 4th Q, it really felt the refs were tilting to the Nuggets... an out of bounds calls, fouls called on Gobert,  Ant getting hit across the arm, timeouts not given.  Even the "goaltend".  

In case anyone wondering how bad MPJ was in this series, he averaged 10ppg on 37 fg%. Denver is paying 30 million a year for that. He averaged fewer than 2 made threes per game. In 35 minutes per game. 

I’m not hating on AG because that guy is their best defensive option. Gobert’s length made his best play on offense and iffy proposition. 

Not really complaining about the Nuggets being out. Malone can be a jerk and talk **** when winning like his digs at LeBron which live in my head rent free, but he was gracious even if he was upset about his team losing today. It's just nice to see parity take hold. The West itself was open af this year, with multiple teams contending for the #1 spot eventually won by OKC.

On 5/19/2024 at 10:35 PM, Destino said:

He’s such a weapon off the bench. He can guard a lot of positions too. 

The Knicks tried hard to sign him last offseason. Would’ve been a huge add.