Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Hernandez questioned, home searched in possible homicide probe

Son of Gadsden

So he destroys the home surveillance system, destroys his cell phone, and hires a cleaning crew the day after the murder?

Yeah he's going away for a while.

I had to LOL at one of the comments on the Twitter about how this was a fake set up to take attention away from Tebow Mania in New England.

So he destroys the home surveillance system, destroys his cell phone, and hires a cleaning crew the day after the murder?

I had to LOL at one of the comments on the Twitter about how this was a fake set up to take attention away from Tebow Mania in New England.

Both NE Star TEs taken out by the offseason, this is insane.

He only killed a weed dealer, won't anybody think of the NFL or the Pats for crying out loud? Priorities people!

Do you live in the Boston area? :P  Some of the stuff I'm seeing here is kind of like this, like "I don't care whether he's a Patriot, if he did it he should be punished." I guess if it were only stealing it would be all right then because he's a Patriot?  SMH - people are silly.

He only killed a weed dealer, won't anybody think of the NFL or the Pats for crying out loud? Priorities people!

Do you live in the Boston area? :P  Some of the stuff I'm seeing here is kind of like this, like "I don't care whether he's a Patriot, if he did it he should be punished." I guess if it were only stealing it would be all right then because he's a Patriot?  SMH - people are silly.

Like somebody said earlier, he needs to find out how Ray Ray and OJ got away with it. Maybe claim DUI and pull a Donte or a Lenord. He's an NFL player, he'll be fine.

It sounds like this Aaron Hernandez story is about to get much worse.

Tim Tebow, the new starting Tight End for the New England Patriots

It sounds like this Aaron Hernandez story is about to get much worse.

Tim Tebow, the new starting Tight End for the New England Patriots

I'm not sure if people here are joking or saying this seriously, so I'll say it again: Jake Ballard.

I saw on the news this morning that an arrest warrant has been issued for him for obstruction of justice.

The actions you mentioned above are definitely not the actions of an innocent man. They are the actions of someone with something to hide.

This could get very ugly.

A few tips for the criminally inclined but intellectually hanicap...er...challenged.

If there is a chance you might commit a murder, don't buy an elaborate surveillance system...or else don't do your murder at home. For hell's sake, at LEAST TURN IT OFF!

If you must commit the murder at home, do it in a room with little or no furniture, and lay down a plastic tarp. Don't call a cleaning crew; call Harvey Keitel instead.

Bury the body in a remote location under concrete. There's a good reason noone was ever charged with killing Hoffa.

He played tight end, now he'll have to worry about keeping a tight end.

Haha. Rape is funny.

Yet you didn't bat an eye at the jokes about murder.  :(

Your joke should have been about him getting murdered in prison *thumbsup*

While being raped at the same time.  Now that would be funny!

Neighbors heard gunshots Monday morning around 3-3:30a.m.

http://www.newenglandsportsjournal.com/2013/06/new-england-patriots/hernandez-questioned-in-connection-with-murder/

I think we can go ahead and merge this thread with the "Tebow Signs with New England" thread. They appear to be more closely related by the minute...

Ok. You go ahead and do that.  :P   ^_^

I thought we were going to leave this open just for the tasteless murder-rape-death-kill jokes.  :lol:

Archived