Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Hernandez questioned, home searched in possible homicide probe

Son of Gadsden

Wow, this escalated pretty quick. If the Pats are just straight up releasing him they must feel he doesn't have much of a chance of being around this year. Usually teams will at least hold off on kicking someone out the door, especially important players.

On the one hand I'm surprised since they have a financial incentive to wait and see, but also I'm sure the humongous backlash from the fanbase is influencing this. People here were proud that Kraft had put together a team of wholesome guys who followed the "Patriot Way" and they're pissed that it's all gone to hell.

There has been a lot of talk about how 5 or 6 years ago this kind of thing wouldn't have happened since the players themselves would have headed it off, but in recent years Belichick has started taking chances on more questionable guys and it has eroded the self-policing. In summary, I suspect this is a PR decision.

Yeah it's hard to do a lot of classic Patriot self policing when Willie McGinest, Tedy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison, Ty Law, Mike Vrabel. and Richard Seymour are no longer in that locker room

I'm speculating here. But I know Massachusetts requires firearms to be registered. I know the police were looking for a gun in the woods near his house the other day. Which would lead me to presume there was a gun missing from his house without a reasonable explanation. That suspicion should be enough to issue an arrest warrant for with murder charges coming.

I'm speculating here. But I know Massachusetts requires firearms to be registered. I know the police were looking for a gun in the woods near his house the other day. Which would lead me to presume there was a gun missing from his house without a reasonable explanation. That suspicion should be enough to issue an arrest warrant for with murder charges coming.

I think the original warrant and charges were for obstruction. Not saying they can't add those on, but I don't think the warrant was issued for a missing firearm.

I think the original warrant and charges were for obstruction. Not saying they can't add those on, but I don't think the warrant was issued for a missing firearm.

I don't think it has been confirmed on what charges he has been arrested for. It wouldn't shock me one bit to find out it was something worse than obstruction.

<p>EA needs to come out with a new ALL CRIMINAL TEAM for Madden.  Would include the likes of Hernandez, Dez Bryant, Chad Johnson, Brent, Jason Peters, Pacman Jones, Joe Morgan, Even Rodriguez, Andre Smith, Michael Boley, Desmond Bryant, etc....</p>

<p><br />

I'd pick that up for PS4 </p>

EA needs to come out with a new ALL CRIMINAL TEAM for Madden.  Would include the likes of Hernandez, Dez Bryant, Chad Johnson, Brent, Jason Peters, Pacman Jones, Joe Morgan, Even Rodriguez, Titus Young, Desmond Bryant, etc....

I'd pick that up for PS4 

I'd drop Titus Young from that list if I were you, at least until you've read up a little on his situation, particularly what his father had to say about it.

WHDH-TV reported that the Patriots Pro Shop has already pulled all the Hernandez merch. Looks like that plan was in place pending the arrest.

The arraignment is due at 2 today. That should shed light on the charges. However, it's being reported that there's a strong likelihood that most of the evidence related to the case will remain sealed since it appears to be an ongoing investigation. Hmmm.

EA needs to come out with a new ALL CRIMINAL TEAM for Madden.  Would include the likes of Hernandez, Dez Bryant, Chad Johnson, Brent, Jason Peters, Pacman Jones, Joe Morgan, Even Rodriguez, Titus Young, Desmond Bryant, etc....

I'd pick that up for PS4 

I'd drop Titus Young from that list if I were you, at least until you've read up a little on his situation, particularly what his father had to say about it.

Wow I just read about Titus Young.  So I have removed him from my list and added 2 other players just to replace Titus

I don't think it has been confirmed on what charges he has been arrested for. It wouldn't shock me one bit to find out it was something worse than obstruction.

Yeah, I've been reading that he'd probably be asked to turn himself in if it were just obstruction. This sounds more like redrum.

Imagine there are already artcles out there saying AH is in trouble because he didn't know how to rid himself of bad influence type friends.

Just maybe some of his friends should have not have been so interested in his money and football fame and been smart enough to stay away from him.

skinsfan_1215, on 26 Jun 2013 - 12:21, said:

Hitman21ST, on 26 Jun 2013 - 12:18, said:

skinsfan_1215, on 26 Jun 2013 - 12:09, said:

A reporter came on NFL Network and said that it's more likely the crime is more severe than obstruction because he said if it's just obstruction, then police would've called his lawyer and told him to come to court. Instead, 7 cops came to his house w/o warning and took him in.

Hunter_R, on 26 Jun 2013 - 12:37, said:

zCc32IL.jpg

LMAO!

Archived