Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Know You Grew Up In the 80's If....

skinsfan07

but the bikeand walk thing... yeah. I used to disappear all day EVERY day. One of our favorite games was to bike in the general direction of Arlington (I was raised in McLean) and purposely get lost, and then around dark put on your best sad puppy dog face, go up to a stranger's house, and ask to call your parents.... awesome times

No wonder they hated you. :silly:

My uncle talked once about this teen (I'm guessing) movie where some high school kids parents rent out a room to this hot chick (if memory serves). He said it was one of those movies that every teen watched in the 80's. I have no idea what it's named, but I've been looking for it forever.

You waited all day for the metal radio show that previewed some songs from "And Justice For All" and then walked to the local music shop (probably red eyed) to buy the cassette. All while wearing your jean jacket, jeans and high tops.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::hysterical:

Glad I'm not the only one on the planet that did that!

Young Lady Chatterly naked through the scrambled signal 4 the win! :ols:

---------- Post added January-8th-2013 at 09:09 PM ----------

My uncle talked once about this teen (I'm guessing) movie where some high school kids parents rent out a room to this hot chick (if memory serves). He said it was one of those movies that every teen watched in the 80's. I have no idea what it's named, but I've been looking for it forever.
This is bugging the **** out of me. I seem to remember the movie, but cant remember the name of it. ARGH! It was a comedy if Im not mistaken.

Could it have been "Better off Dead"? Its about a high school teens crazy ass wanting to ski down the most dangerous slope. He keeps trying to kill himself and fails lol. Its not his parents, but his neighbors house a foreign exchange student who is hot as hell. Thats all I can think of right now.

There also is a movie called My Tudor where a high school kids dad hires a hot teacher to tuder his horny kid.

Better Off Dead is a cinematic masterpiece. Should never be confused with some movie nobody can remember.

I agree completely. That was the first thought that came in my mind, since the hot ass exchange student was staying next door. Its not renting a room, but it caught my attention. They should make Better Off Dead in blu-ray and in 3D, I want to see the jello thingy crawl off the plate out of my screen :ols:

I'm guessing it was this

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090270/plotsummary

That's it. Thanks. Been loooking for that movie forever. Damn Linda Florentino was sexy back in the 80's/90's.

HA! I remember that movie, but I don't remember it being a "must watch teen movie" in the 80s lol. I would think that Revenge of the Nerds, Porkeys, Risky Business were more sought out due to the nudity.

Young Lady Chatterly naked through the scrambled signal 4 the win! :ols:

---------- Post added January-8th-2013 at 09:09 PM ----------

There also is a movie called My Tudor where a high school kids dad hires a hot teacher to tuder his horny kid.

yes.

oh.... so.... hot.... !!!!

178244097722296487_yPHCAndx_b.jpg

"Two Dollars! I want my Two Dollars!!"

---------- Post added January-9th-2013 at 11:21 AM ----------

Pretty much all TV shows were done by Stephen J. Cannell. Funky rock music, cars flipping without people dying and hundreds of rounds of bullets where nobody gets shot.

A-Team, Riptide, McGuyver, etc.

Sit Ubu sit. Good Dog.

Archived