Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Know You Grew Up In the 80's If....

skinsfan07

PJ - At least Magnum killed and shot people. I still freaking love that show.

Yeah, occassionaly someone would die or even get shot in the shoulder on some of those shows. But you didn't see alot of blood. Plus, with Magnum being PI, you had to have a dead body somewhere in the plot. I still watch the A-Team on some channell on satellite (OurOne or something like that) and its funny watching hundreds of rounds of ammo hit absolutely no one.

Love this stuff........looks like u pretty much covered the 80's, heres a couple from the 70's for the older folks:

Ultraman and H.R. Puff'n Stuff

Used to get up at about 7:00 every Saturday and if I missed them i was pissed!!!!

I was telling my kids about HR Puffnstuff (appropriate name because whoever wrote that show was puffin a lot of stuff) and then found it on Netflix. I made them watch the first episode. OMG, I had forgotten how horrible it was. My kids (7 and 13) couldn't believe how bad it was and that this was the crappy TV we had available when we were kids.

Love this stuff........looks like u pretty much covered the 80's, heres a couple from the 70's for the older folks:

Ultraman and H.R. Puff'n Stuff

Used to get up at about 7:00 every Saturday and if I missed them i was pissed!!!!

I watched them. Plus Sigmon and the Seamonsters, Speed Racer (original- I have on DVD), Marine Boy and and Bugs Bunny cartoon that isn't banned/censored.

This was the evening show to watch before you went to bed and you wanted that car:

250px-Knightlogo.png

You had common sense when playing with these in the yard:

lawndarts.jpg

You know what the "General Lee" is and the other reason to watch:

240px-Daisy_Dukes.jpg

You watched these game shows when you stayed home from school sick:

the_price_is_right-show-1.jpg

No whammies, no whammies....

press_your_luck.jpg

This was the evening show to watch before you went to bed and you wanted that car:

Knight Rider Car

G4 was running a Knight Rider marathon last weekend. I stumbled across it and couldn't help but watch it. So bad it was funny. My wife overheard the dialogue from the room next door and wondered what the hell I was watching and then couldn't help herself and came in and sat down and watched some.

Did anyone order a hunting knife out of a comic book? It was like $15 or something, had a compass, fish hooks, fishing line, and was 6 inches long. I still have mine.

I have one of those. Also has one of those little round mini-saws and I think a couple of matches. Came in a god-awful camouflage sheath. My cousin had one and I thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen, so naturally I had to get one.

I was telling my kids about HR Puffnstuff (appropriate name because whoever wrote that show was puffin a lot of stuff) and then found it on Netflix. I made them watch the first episode. OMG, I had forgotten how horrible it was. My kids (7 and 13) couldn't believe how bad it was and that this was the crappy TV we had available when we were kids.

Are u Crazy? That was television at its best!......Puff n Stuff had the best intro ever....And I too bought the Speed Racers for my son a few years back, it was great not having to wait for the next episode to see the ending!

I have one of those. Also has one of those little round mini-saws and I think a couple of matches. Came in a god-awful camouflage sheath. My cousin had one and I thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen, so naturally I had to get one.

I had one as well and it was the coolest thing ever. They had the "hurricane" matches.

Archived