Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Much do you Pay for a Haircut?

truskinsfan18

I go to a Great Clips, been going for 6 years. One lady has been there since I've been going and a couple of others have been there at least 3-4 years, all do a great job. Its $13 cut and I tip $5-7, so $18-20 total. I try to go every 4-6 weeks, but I work from home, so its more like every 12 weeks now lol. Your a man, its not like you need to have anything fancy done that would require a cost of $60, unless you dye your hair if you're grey/white (which I am but Ive never dyed it).

My hair-cut is the same, has been since college. #2 buzz on the sides and back, no sideburns, box cut the back, scissor cut the top as short as you can without making it stick-up. Takes about 6-10 mins depending on whos doing it.

FREE!!! I use clippers (#3

Same. I've been cutting my own hair for years. I'll go a 3 or 4 on the sides and a 6 or 7 on the top. I'll let it grow for months before I buzz it and it will look alright.

---------- Post added January-1st-2013 at 02:27 PM ----------

I used to pay $20 (with tip) every two weeks but last week I buzzcut myself with a pair of clippers I bought on amazon. It didn't look as neat as what the barber does, but it was good enough for me to save $40 every month.

You get better at it. It'll never be quite as good as the barber but it'll be good enough no one can tell you did it yourself.

I pay $35 including tip. I have a simple short haircut, but my Barber is one of the best at what he does, takes him about an hour to cut my hair. He cuts a lot of athletes hair out here in San Diego so he is very critical about how your hair looks when you walk out of his shop.

Archived