Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Much do you Pay for a Haircut?

truskinsfan18

I have the most amazing deal. I have a specific lady who cuts my hair. I went to her so much, we exchanged numbers and now she just cuts my hair at her house. I go on either Mondays or Tuesdays and pay $15 total. She was telling me how they only make 65% of the cuts in the actual shops, so she'd prefer to cut my hair at her house. No lines, no waiting. Just text her and let her know I am on my way. She's such a nice person, there are times she even will make me lunch!! :ols:

But our relationship is more than just a barber, I work in banking, and helped her buy her house. Give her money advice all of that good stuff.

I can't imagine spending 50 bucks for a haircut as a guy.

Don't get me wrong it's damn near a car payment when my wife goes every three months.

Generally around the $20 mark is all you should need. However I started shaving it myself in honor of Honorary Hogs' Mom, and only grew it out once since then. I like it bald. Wifey likes it too.

I can't imagine spending 50 bucks for a haircut as a guy.

Don't get me wrong it's damn near a car payment when my wife goes every three months.

Generally around the $20 mark is all you should need. However I started shaving it myself in honor of Honorary Hogs' Mom, and only grew it out once since then. I like it bald. Wifey likes it too.

Yeah, I can't believe what some of these guys pay for haircuts. Unreal. I don't think I'd ever spend more than $25 on a cut, including tip.

Archived